Yandere!CandyPop X Female!Reader X Yandere!LaughingJack

Request by Rougeblix 🍬

Just to let you know I don't know ANYTHING about Candy Pop, but screw this XD I'm just going to give him a random personality >:P

~Your POV~

It was dark at night and I was returning from a friend's house. That's when I heard a kid cry.

I ran to the crying and gasped.

It was a giant. monochrome clown and he was trying to kill a little kid!

I ran towards them and stepped in front of the kid.

'Don't kill the kid! T-Take me instead!!'

The clown just stares at me with a shocked expression. The kid had already ran away, but I kept standing there, in a defensive position.

He just stared and stared, until a sinister smile played on his lips.

'Very well, then. I'll take You inSTeaD!!' He grabbed me with those huge arms of his. I screamedand started to kick and punch, but there was no use. I immediately regretted not choosing the 'escape' option. He threw me on his shoulder and started walking away.

'Name's Laughing Jack by the way! Nice to meet you! Hahahaha hahahaha!!!' He then started singing the 'Pop Goes The Wasel', my screams and cries seemed to sound like the music to the lyrics he sang.

---------

I opened my eyes, to find myself tied up in a chair. I tried to break free, but failed.

'Lookie who's awake~🎵' I heard a familiar voice purr. I looked around me only to be met with darkness, but then

'BOO!!'

'AAAH!'

He started laughing at my reaction.

'Oh! I haven't catched your name yet!'

If Inwas brave, I would yell at him 'And why should I!?' But he was so big and scary, he could easily rip my guts open with those nails, so I kept my mouth shut.

He went closer to me with a creepy look on his face.

'I haven't catched your name yet. . .'

I gulped. 'I-It's Y/n...' I looked on the floor to avoid eye contact.

He didn't say anythig for a while, until he smirked.

'Y/n....ohoho~ That's such a pretty name!'

He suddenly went closer to me, which I whispered and shivered.