Chapter 25

(RECAP)
" I have a confession to make... " He mumbled, catching my attention.

" You sure have a lot of confessions. " I stated.

" Jungkook, I'm serious. " He said, making me suddenly nervous.

" Alright.... " I said.

" They didn't actually kill your sister... " He mumbled, but I heard it loud and clear.

**Jungkook's POV**

" What... " I responded in a barely audible voice. My thoughts were spiraling out of control.
" B-but they... " I mumbled, my eyes glued to the floor whilst I attempted to process what I had just been told.

" I'm sorry. I should of told you sooner. They lied to you when they said they killed her. They wanted you to break. I was told that they didn't see the point in putting in the effort when you'd never see her again anyways. " Jackson explained. All these years I believed she was actually dead. Thoughts of all the bad things I did as their proxy filled my head. All because I was so broken from the thought that she got killed because I was too stubborn to give in sooner.

" D-did she get to live out her life? " I asked, hoping this to be true.

" Sort of? " He said, not sounding sure himself. My eyes snapped up from the floor to stare directly at him.

" What does 'sort of' mean? " I asked. Please don't tell me that something else happened to her.

" Uhhhh.... " He didn't seem to want to tell me.

" Jackson. " I stated in a warning tone.

" You know that boss told me a lot of stuff becsuse he trusts me, right? " He started. Please just get to the fucking point.

" Yeah. "

" Well, he told me who your sister was and I felt bad that she had lost her brother at such a young age. I watched over her until she was fourteen before making actual contact with her. I explained to her what happened to you because I thought she deserved to know. " Jackson said.

" What did she say? You just went and told her about vampires? " I asked, bewildered.

" She started crying. She thought you had ditched her to get away from the forced marriage. " He said. Warm liquid began to fall from my eyes.

" H-how did you just explain all of this to a fourteen year old? " I said, not wanting to voice how hurt I was that she thought I would do something like that.

" She kind of already knew about vampires? " He mumbled.

" What. "

" Well.... " He procrastinated telling me this next part.

" Jackson, please. "

" She had a boyfriend. " He stated. I nodded, suddenly getting anxious about what he was planning to say.
" Who may or may not of been a vampire. " He mumbled quickly.

" D-did he turn her? " I asked, predicting where this was going.

" I never said that, but I mean...that's a typical thing for vampires to do when they find someone they love who is human. I'm not saying this is true or fal- "

" Jackson. " I warned again.

" Okay, yes he did." He finally said. My mouth slightly parted as I took in this new information. Wait...

" Is she still alive? " I asked. The only way she wouldn't be is if she got...killed.

" Maybe...." He mumbled. That means she's still alive...