Yandere!Puppeteer X Fem!Reader X Yandere!JasonTheToyMaker

Request by ThatOneJourney🎎

Yes yes YES IT’S FINALLY OUT WHOOO!!

They biggest chapter i’ve ever made in my life, up to 6.000 words :’) !! Wow, this took me SO LONG!

Enjoy ^-^

~Your POV~

I moved to a new town two days ago.
It was quite beautiful.

It was night and I was going for a walk. I looked at my phone; 11:47 PM. I had been walking for so long and I went pretty far away from home. It was no problem, actually.

That's when I felt something wet drop on my forehead. Then, I felt the same thing fall in my hand. I looked at the sky. It was starting to rain.

Oh no... and I haven't gotten any umbrella with me!

The rain started growing heavy, to heavy. I had to find a place to get inside quick!

I looked around me to find somewhere to stay until the rain stopped. I noticed something like a small house or something inside a forest which wasn't too far. The lights where on.

I hope they'll give me an umbrella..

I started making my way towards the small house.

-----------

There was a sign that said something that I couldn't see outside the house but I ignored it. I knocked the door, but that's when I noticed that it wasn't locked. I slowly opened it and gasped. There were toys, so, so many toys and dolls and there were even many tools.

I closed the door behind me and looked around. I touched a beautiful doll. It had plenty skin, dark brown hair, blue eyes and a pink dress. I wasn't much of a fan of dolls, but it was very beautiful made.

Is this a toy shop or anything?

I looked around me and found some doors. One of the doors was half opened and I could see nore light. I slowly approached and knocked on the door.

'....Come in.' I heard a man's gentleman voice.

I bit my lip and slowly opened the door and stepped inside.

It was another room of dolls and there stood a very tall man with a weird appearance, but not in a bad way. He had a long, slender body and fingers.

 He had a long, slender body and fingers