out into the world

Mei's pov

"We can go stay with gramps" I said in a quiet small voice.
"Yea" she said loudly while gathering my things into a suitcase.
I started to gather my stuff as well finally we both finished packing and then without talking to mom we left.

Gramps pov

All of a sudden I hear a loud bang on the door then the words "you better let us in gramps right now" oh no its my psycho granddaughter.
I finally opened the door to see yuzu and mei with large staircases and I thought oh no
"We are staying with you for a while ok old man" yuzu said pushing through the door pulling mei through with her.
Without my ok they took off upstairs probably to mei's room I guess I have no choice they are my granddaughters even if one of them is a phsyco path.

Mom's pov

Man I sure miss my little boo bear hopefully she is ok.
Ugh she is the one didnt wanna follow my rules so why should I care.

Yuzu's pov

"Mei where can I put my stuff see as this was your old room" I asked nervously.
"Anywhere you like I said this is our room now" she said turning to look at me with a smirk.
"So" I said setting my stuff down next to the closet door.
She turned around and started to walk towards me.
Finally we were standing nose to nose "can we finally be a..a..a th..ing again" she stuttered.
And I just pressed my lips against hers making her cheeks burn red.
Finally I released and pulled back "does that answer your question" I said with a smirk walking over to bed and plopping on it. She just stood there in silence for a moment and then ran out of the room.

Mei's pov

I opened my eyes to see my father talking in the hall to that yuki girl.
What were they up to they were whispering about something then I saw him pull out a bottle and poured it into a cup.
They then opened the door to my gramps room and silently shutting the door.

Author's note.......

Why did mei run out of the room?
What are they doing to mei's gramps?
Find out in UPCOMING BOOK 2!!
On that note peace out my anime fam.

Look out for book to coming soon to you.

So yea bye please leave feed back on my first book.