Bonus Chapter!

Third person's view

Jisoo smiled goofily as she woke up into her other half on top of her, clinging to her as if she would go somewhere.

She hugged the brunette tighter and patted her head, which soon turned into playing with her hair until she woke up.

"Morning, Chu." Jennie greeted her with the most beautiful smile she has seen in her life, they stared at each other lovingly.

"A very good morning to you too, my mandu." The older girl replied, stressing the very to emphasize her mood.

It was all unbelievable, all of the things that are happening right now. It makes them all giddily and inlove.

Jisoo never imagined these unimaginable things to happen to them-to her.

She never expected that Jennie Kim, her bestfriend who rejected her, will love her back.

The seven days of dating is truly the most brightest thing that she ever did in her life, thank the heavens for making her think about that- and ofcourse for making her desperate for the living mandu too.

"What Chu thinking?" The brunette chuckled at her question.

"Chu is thinking about Jennie Kim, the word beautiful is underrated to make a compliment for her." I smirked at her and she shot the purple haired girl her infamous wink.

After their small conversation, calming silence engulfed them. It was comfortable and chill at the same time.

Life is good, specially when your with someone who embraces you along with your imperfection and flaws, and still love you the same.

I wanted to be inlove with someone who never leaves me and tells me, "It's alright, I'm here." and holds me when I'm sad, stays with me at all times; good or bad, that's the person I wanted to give my heart to.

And thank the gods for making me fall inlove with Jisoo. Jennie thought deeply as she traced her love's perfect face.