Cliche 14

PARENTS.

1. They died in a car accident. That's it. No further explanation. Orrrrr, they died doing some heroic act or Cancer. Ya know people still die of natural causes.

2.They went away on a business trip but never call to check up on their child. Not ONCE!!!

3. They couldn't care less. The main character is in the hospital because her bully AKA Prince Charming, no parents. The main girl gets pregnant at the age of sixteen, no parents. She gets married to her mathematics teacher and they still do not make a single comment. I am telling that even if I hold a cup wrong, my mom goes into a full on lecture!  What sort of parents are these? Unitigers are more realistic.

4. They hate/abuse the main girl. I get that there are some cases of this and it's really sad to be honest but if it happens as frequently as wattpad stories says it does, global warming, climate change and terrorism are not our biggest problems. I mean these "parents" full on torture their children.

5. They are the best parents everrrrrrrrrr, Lily Potter is counted as a bad mom when standing next to these ones.

"Hey mom can I move half away across the country with five guys who are 10 years older than me?"

"Sure honey! You are sixteen so you are old enough."

Can I have some of the stuff you are on??