Yoonmin x Smut

This is a requested one :))

Jimin had been planning his and Taehyung's anniversary for so long, he told Jungkook all about it, and he was gonna help him set it up. 

Jungkook was Jimin's best friend after Taehyung. Jungkook even got Taehyung and Jimin to admit their feelings for eachother.

Jimin went into his shared dorm with the 6 other boys and started searching for the ring. Yeah, he was going to propose.
He didn't know how it was gonna look though. 'Kpop star married another kpop star' Jimin cringed at the thought. He didn't want the world to know. He just wanted Taehyung. 

Jimin entered his own room looking for the ring, and suprisingly he found it. He almost jumped in exitement. Jimin waited for the night though, and made sure no one knew he was there. 

After a couple of hours Jimin fell asleep, he was awoken by some giggles from the livingroom, and was curious, he could hear Taehyung.

Jimin went out slowly and peeked inside the living room, he shouldn't of done that. 

The sight he saw was digusting. Taehyung, the love of his life, and Jungkook, his bestfriend making out on the couch.

"What is going on?" Jimin asked. Taehyung looked up and saw Jimin.

"Oh... Jimin. shiit" He said lazily. "I have been having a relationship with Jungkook" he laughed. "I was gonna tell you"

Jimin started crying as he ran to his room. He cried into his pillow and held his teddy tight. He heard a light knock on the door after a little while.

"W-what?" He sniffled. The door slowly opened. It was Yoongi.

"I heard you crying as I went to the bathroom" He said.

"S-sorry" Jimin sighed.

"Don't be sad" Yoongi said and sat down besides Jimin. "What's wrong?"

"Taehyung cheated on me, and it's been going on for a long time apperantly" Jimin said before he bursted into tears again. Yoongi pulled him into a hug and let him cry on his shoulder. Jimin hugged Yoongi tighter.

"Tae is a douche okey?" Yoongi comforted.

"Hyung?" Jimin asked.

"Hmm?"

"Have you ever had breakups?" Jimin asked.

"Uh, i think i've only had stupid boy crushes" Yoongi laughed.

"You know, I used to have a stupid boycrush on everyone in the group the first year after debuting" Jimin awkwardly laughed. "I think me and Taehyung is like more friends then lovers, we never really had sex and we've never made out, I just think we love eachother as friends"

"That's good" Yoongi smiled. "You think you're gonna be okay?"

"Could you stay?" Jimin asked. "I want someone to cuddle me"

"Haha okay Jiminie" Yoongi chuckled and layed down besides him. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and pulled him closer.

Jimin could feel his ass being against that part of Yoongi, it was kinda awkward, but kind off not. Soon he fell asleep though, not giving a second thought to what happened to Yoongi's body.

Why does he have to move so fucking much? Yoongi thought, his dick was getting harder everytime Jimin moved while sleeping. Yoongi felt Jimin's ass pressing against his hard on and he was trying not freak the fuck out.

After a little while Jimin woke up, and looked at Yoongi, who was a mess by now, he was so horny.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked.

"You" Yoongi answered. "You made me horny as fuck"

Jimin looked at Yoongi's pants. "Oh"

"Yeah, I need to get to the bathroom-"

"Maybe I can help you?" Jimin asked.

"How?" Yoongi asked. Jimin sat up and started unbuttoming Yoongi's pants. He pulled down Yoongi's boxers aswell, Yoongi's dick was straight up in the air. Jimin started licking the tip.

"Ah shit" Yoongi started moaning before Jimin started sucking faster. Yoongi couldn't help himself humping up against Jimin, making him gag. By this time Yoongi was facefucking Jimin for the first time, which he loved. Then suddenly Jimin pulled off coughing.

"F-fuck me Yoongi" Jimin breathed and took off his shirt. Yoongi sat up and layed Jimin under him, he started pulling down Jimin's pants aswell. He turned Jimin around so that his ass was facing him, giving him a perfect view.

Yoongi didn't say anything before he started licking Jimin's hole. What Yoongi was doing, was turning Jimin on so much.

"Ah Yoongi!" Jimin moaned when Yoongi went deeper. He started arching his back and grinding against Yoongi's face. Then Yoongi pulled away, and positioned his dick. He grabbed Jimin's hair and put his dick inside. Jimin rolled his eyes at the feeling of Yoongi filling him up.

"You ready babe?" Yoongi asked.

"Mhmm" Jimin whined. At that Yoongi started going slow and deep. This was too much for Jimin, he felt both pain and pleasure as Yoongi started going faster.

"Your so tigh!" Yoongi breathed as he pounded into Jimin harder. He then his right at Jimin's prostate.

"Oh my! Ah" Jimin screamed. This turning Yoongi on further, amking him go harder and faster, which made Jimin scream more.

"It- f-feels s-oooo goood!" Jimin moaned.

"Fuck Jimin, im gonna cum!" Yoongi groaned. "Ah!"

"M-me too" Jimin moaned. Yoongi started going as fast as he could as he let it all out with a deep thrust. Jimin came all over the sheets as he moaned out.

"That was the best sex I've ever had in my hole life!" Jimin said and layed down.

"Mee too!" Yoongi agreed and pulled Jimin into his arms.

Knock knock.
"Hey keep it down! People are trying sleep!" Namjoon yelled from outside.

This only made Jimin and Yoongi laugh before they both fell asleep in eachothers arms.

i love when everyone is focused on the camera and then yoongi is like "hey jimin oppa cutie"