1.2

Quick question before this chapter: would you lot be interested in bonus chapters after the end? let me know! *

*

The vampires, Eleanor, and Jacob sat in a small circle in the living room. Carlisle had just gotten off the phone with Carmen, and now made his way over to the sofa with Eleanor. The air felt tense as the family waited for him to start talking.

Eleanor held onto Carlisle's hand tightly, and looked up at him as he began talking, "Tanya convinced Irina to reconcile with us."

"She must of changed her mind," Edward spoke, bitterly.

"Seeing Jacob must have been too much for her," Esme tried to reason with the boy.

"And me, maybe," Eleanor said. The family turned to look at her curiously, "she's convinced that I helped the wolves murder Laurent."

Carlisle grew aggravated at Irina. She didn't even know Eleanor, or the circumstance, and she had a bad thought on her already.

"I wish I could have just spoken to her," Bella sighed.

"She's family," Esme reminded, "she'll come around."

Eleanor just rolled her eyes. She didn't know Irina enough to not like her, but she did manage to get on her nerves in the short moments they had spent together. 

Over by the window, Edward sits down on his piano bench, and presses a key. Eleanor turned to watch Renesmee sit down beside her father, and press another piano key. The two continued their actions for a moment, before Edward placed both of his hands on the piano keys. He began to play a short melody.

Eleanor closed her eyes, enjoying the sound of the music filling the air. The soft keys allowed the members of the room unwind, and enjoy the way Edward's fingers hit the keys on the piano. The witch opened her eyes again, just as Alice returned to the room.

She made it through the doorway, before she sharply gasped. The glass vase that she held in her hands slipped through her fingers and shattered on the floor. Jasper rushed over to her, and Eleanor sat up, straightly.

"What is it, Alice?" Her mate asked, worriedly.

"The Volturi," She said, "they're coming for us. Aro, Caius, Marcus, The Guard. And Irina."

Eleanor's breath caught in her throat, and she looked up at Carlisle in fear. She knew something terrible was going to happen because of Irina, but she never imagined that the vampire would turn the Volturi against them.

And for what crime? A young girl playing in the snow?

"Honey come here," Bella motioned Renesmee over to her side.

"Why?" Carlisle asked.

"What did Irina see in the woods?" Edward turned his attention to Bella and Eleanor.