{Twenty Two} 🍒

A L A N A  P O V 🍭

Ok so . . . I was still a little mad at Kentrell when we got back to my aunt's house and obviously, he noticed . So then he kept apologising and I wasn't believing a thing he was saying so he was getting frustrated which, by the way, was a huge turn on for me but, I managed to stand my ground . Then . . . after a bunch of arguing and yelling at each other . . . Out of nowhere we both just stopped talking . We looked into each other's eyes and . . . One thing led to another...and we may or may not have gotten carried away and gone all the way . . .

BUT in my defence . . . Once we started, there was no going back . I didn't want to go back anyways . Now, I know people prolly gon call me a hoe if they find out because I'm only 14 but I really don't give a fuck . I was ready, he was obviously ready and it was amazing . 😇

I still don't fully trust him though .

•••

6:42 pm

"Kentrelllll..." I whine .

"Whaaat ?" He mocks .

"Let me see yo phoneeee ."

"What you wanna see my phone foe ?"

"I wanna post on yo Instagram . What, you got sum to hide ?" I raise my eyebrows .

"Ian got shit to hide . Hea ." He hands me his phone and gets up off the bed .

"Where you going ?"

"Bathroom ." He answers and goes into the bathroom .

As soon as the door shuts I go onto his Instagram and read through a few of the comments on a pic of the two of us .

Yofavv.Lani : Awe she so pretty😍 YB better keep this one 💯

Brianna.bxtch: Why he had to do her dirty like that?🤦🏾‍♀️ I bet she was a real one .😒

Great . Everybody knows .

I go onto the picture of him and Jania and instantly see the comment section filled with hateful comments .

GeorgiaxJonesx: Tf was he thinking ? This a downgrade and a half .🤦🏾‍♀️

Lmaoo💀

Hayley.sym: Nooo what happened to Alana??

KylahB: Tbh I preferred his otha bitch .😴

JaniaBaniafp: y'all needa leave her tf alone. Y'all just mad he chose her over that musty hoe .

View More Replies

AlanalaFP: first of all hunny, no. She is a dirty ass thot sleeping with another girl's man so don't come for Alana like that . Second, you like 10 years old so get the fuck outta here with that bs tryna act grown. Alana is a queen and you'on know shit so don't be coming on here acting all disrespectful like you know sum .