📃: XLIX

🖋

🖋

One week had passed, one day before the competition begun. Y/N paced back and forth with her unusual attire. Instead of her shabby black colored hoodie—that almost tuned its color down to dark grey due to how much she had worn it— she wore a pretty yellow dress instead. She stood in front of the mirror inside her small yet warm and cozy dorm.

"I don't think I can do this, Jimin." She ranted.

"I look so weird in this dress!" She groaned in frustration. She was currently fitting on her costume for tomorrow's competition.

"What the hell are you talking about?! You look stunning in that dress. What you need is just a little bit of makeup and hairdo to complete it." Jimin walked closer and brushed her hair to the back, tucking it behind her ear, uncovering her now reddening face.

"You look great in this dress! Trust me." Jimin smiled reassuringly.

"That's not the thing you need to worry about. What we need to worry about is your dumbass partner. Namjoon hasn't shown up and the competition will begin tomorrow for goodness sake!" Jimin angrily stated.

Yes, after the holiday started and Namjoon had gone back to Daegu, hadn't given her any news or updates. Not a call nor a single message. Maybe because he lived nearby the forest so he didn't get the signal. He promised he would be back after four days, yet seven days had passed and still no news from him, at all.

The girl stared into her own reflection in the mirror and mumbled, "M-maybe he caught something on the way. He will come, Jimin. Don't worry." She said, trying to both convince the angry chubby guy and herself. They both had worked hard for tomorrow.

"He will come... right?" She murmured to herself.

Y/N eyed the gloomy sky nervously. This day finally had come. She wore a pretty yellow dress and a pair of black flat shoes Jimin had bought her yesterday. Her hair was curled and tied into a ponytail. Complimented with light peachy tone makeup on her small face.

"Y/N, come on." Jimin patted her back, making the girl flinched and snapped back to reality.

She nodded and walked along with Jimin absentmindedly. She entered the huge campus hall, where a week ago Namjoon and she had practiced together. She started to feel her hands getting wet out of her cold sweats. The huge space which used to be empty now fully filled with students. Both Jimin and Y/N entered another small room behind the stage to be met with another boy who was busy to check on everything.

Hoseok's one hand was busy taking notes while the other was busy holding the clipboard. He sensed some gazes on his back and turned around. He saw Jimin and Y/N had waiting for him.