Roommate - Kai

( Sorry for the picture, I felt like trying to give u guys a nose bleed XD )( Rated PG -13 for sexual references 😅 it's Kai , what did u expect ? XD )

" WHAT ?! No ! No ! No ! And HELL NO ! " you screamed at Lloyd .

" What's the problem ? He's your boyfriend after all " Lloyd raised an eyebrow.

" Yea and that's the problem ! I can't sleep with him ! "

" Lloyd never said you two had to engage in intercourse " Zane stated simply.

?! " ZANE !!!! " >/////<

" What ? "

" Nevermind ! "

" You don't think that Kai would really force himself onto you do you ?! " Lloyd asked .

"...... No ... it's just he can be kinda overbearing is all ..... "

" Yea well that's Kai , I thought you would have known that since your dating him " Jay teased you .

" Shut up Jay 😑"

" Deal with it (Y/n ) it won't be that bad and if Kai actually does something, tell me and I will kick his As- "

" Got it ! " you decided to interrupt Cole .

* small time skip because idk what to do *

ok , it's fine, just walk in , you got this .... Maybe

oh God ! What if he does some weird perverted thing ?! What if it's a set up ? What if it's another prank ? 😑 why can't I just walk in ?!

you were about to knock on the door when Kai opened it like he knew you were there .

" Hey shorty ! " :3

" H-Hey Kai ... " glancing down from his face you saw that he was shirtless. Oh God !

* nose bleed * ( in some cases it's actually scientifically proven that u can't get a nose bleed when excited,unless u have weak  vessels in ur nose , but heck why not right ? )

?! " (y/n ) ! Your nose is bleeding ! "

Damnit ! Had to look down ! " I-I'm fine " you wiped the blood away with your hand .

" First of all , Ew , second, no your not and third , I'm pretty hot huh ? " he smirked and flexed . Which only made your nose bleed even more .

Why does my nose bleed now ?! I've seen him shirtless on our first date ! But that was so long ago and he's definitely gotten more muscular since then .

" Ok I'll stop " he grabbed your hand and pulled you into his room .

" Oh ..."

" What ? " he raised an eyebrow.

" It's actually clean "

" I'm a very neat person believe it or not !"

You walked over to the closet and opened the door as an avalanche of his stuff spilled out " Mmmhummm , sure you are " you smirked .

" Whatever " he pouted slightly then picked you up bridal style.

?! " Kai what are you doing ?! Put me down ! "

" my shorty is covered in blood , it's technically an injury "

" I can still walk tho ! "

" No you can't " he walked into his bathroom and set you on the counter . You blushed and didn't look at him .

He grabbed a wet wash cloth and carefully cleaned all the blood off while his other hand was gently holding your face .

Ive never really seen this side of him before , it's so .... sweet ?!

You pushed him away slightly " Who are you ? And where is my boyfriend ?! "

He chuckled slightly " Im still here shorty , just trying to prevent another nose bleed "

" Oh , then put your damn shirt on "

"..... Nah ! " 😝

You rolled your eyes playfully.

" Now ..." he turned around and grabbed something " What flavor ? Blue raspberry, Red Cherry , Green apple , or grape ? " he heald four suckers up , two in each hand .

"....... Blue raspberry "

"..... Red Cherry it is ! " he then opened it and some how managed to get it in your mouth.

" Why can't I have blu- "

" Because it's blue ! Your supposed to like red ! " he pouted .

You couldn't help but giggle " Does color really matter ? "

" Yes " he took the sucker out of your mouth and put it in his " Red tastes better too "

" Hey ! That's mine ! "

He smirked " You want it back ? "

"..... yes , now give it ! "

He took it out of his mouth and handed it to you . You then took it and wrinsed it off in the sink and put it back in your mouth .

" Hey ! That's not fair ! Your supposed to put it in your mouth ! It's an indirect kiss ! "

" Nope , now Nurse Smith , may I leave ? Is my check up all done ? "

" let me see " .... he then started checking you out literally as he stared at you .

" Hey ! " you pulled on his ear .

" Ow ! But you said ! "

" Not like that ! And I said check up ! Not check out ! U perv ! " you flicked his forehead.

* Time skip again * :P

" Bed time ! " >:P

".... I'll sleep on the floor " you layed down and threw a blanket over your self .

" wait , why ?! " he laughed.

" Dont feel like losing my virginity tonight " did I seriously just say that ?

The blanket that was covering you was ripped off of you with a unamused Kai above you .

" And you say I'm immature, im not going to do anything to you , not unless you wanted me to " he said as he picked you up and put you in his bed . He tucked you in and kissed your forehead.

" Besides, I've prepared for tonight " he pulled a sleeping bag out of under his bed ." I never planned on sharing a bed . " he rolled out the sleeping bag and got in . " Goodnight "

"..... Night "

You couldn't sleep , how could you think of kai that way ? He acts like such a perv but he's actually really sweet and conciderate . Glancing at the clock it read one A.M.

* Time skip - 7 Am , yea I'm getting lazy with the time skips aren't I ? *

The sun was shining through the window and hit kai in the face ( I'm not the only one who thinks that sounds funny right ? XD) He groaned and started to turn over until he hit something ? Slowly opening his eyes he saw you next to him in his sleeping bag . He smiled while moving the hair out of your face  and then kissing your cheek.

Long story short , the next night you two slept in the same bed , no Rated R activity, just him cuddling you while you both slept .

You looked back on it now that you had moved into your new room in the temple. You will never forget Kai's little fit he threw once you stopped sleeping in his room . ( XD ) And every once in a while you would wake up to him cuddling you in your bed only to find out that he snuck into your room after you fell asleep.  ( Kawaii XD )

A/ N - Wow that was long 😅 sorry about that and sorry that it always take me so long to write and update . My apologies * bows * 😣 I would be nothing if it wasn't for my readers and I appreciate all of you who take time to actually read my stuff . So thanks for reading and I hope you liked it .