Chapter 1

Third Person Pov

Ha huff ahh huff huff.

Pants echoed through the dark corridors. In one room particularly, a boy layed on the cold hard floor, panting. His brown hair stucked to his forehead, sweat ran down his face. He couldn't take it anymore.

He had gone three weeks without getting fed. They had beaten him ten times already. He was getting a fever and only the cold floor was keeping his temperature down.

He was going to die and no one would care.

He lifted his head and looked at the clock hanging on his wall. In only 1 minute, they would finally give him something to eat. The young boy sighed. At least then, they gave him good food.

Then he heard a click. The metal door was being opened. A hand pushed open the door and stood above him. The young boy forced his head up to look at his least favorite person.........

Kabuto.

Kabuto stood above him, smirking and holding the boy's favorite tray of food. He tilted over the tray and the young boy rushed to his food before it could touch the floor.

The boy grabbed the slack of meat thrown to the floor and began to wedge the meat down his throat. He didn't care if he looked disgusting, he would continue to push it down his throat until he felt satisfied. 

Kabuto leaned on the door's frame and grimaced at the young boy. He coughed in his hand and threw the tray at the boy which he dodged and growled at. Kabuto stood up straight and scoffed at him. "Do you even know what you're eating?"

The young boy only shrugged and  ignored him but Kabuto continued. "Guess what pig... While you've been eating, we've been giving you your own kind." He sneered at him. 

He didn't understand. His own kind? What the hell does that mean?

...

His eyes widened and his hand automatically pulled the cooked flesh out of his mouth. "You've eaten everytime we gave you something, but have you ever questioned what you have been eating?" He scoffed. "Pathetic. You were that desperate?"

The boy's hands were shaking. It wasn't believable... He would never eat someone else... He wasn't a cannibal... He could never do it... What the hell was going on!

He clutched the meat in his hands and growled. Was it true? Was he eating someone else? Was he eating a human being?

Did it even matter?

He looked Kabuto in the eyes and pushed the meat into his mouth once again and teared it apart. It didn't matter to him anymore... He couldn't stop now...

...

It tasted too good.

Xavier's Pov

Yes... That was me... 7 years ago.

I was captured by a psycho called Orochimaru. All because my clan was "special".

Well, there's nothing special about it now. They're all dead.

And it all sounds really fucked but its true. Once these fuckers heard Orochimaru was in town, they panicked and killed themselves. The only thing was that I was too late to try it out.

They left poor 7 year old Xavier to get tortured by this fucktard.

Terrific.

Not only that, once I was captured by this thing, I was forced into cannibalism.

And now I'm here. A 14 years old cannibal living in Konoha.

You know its really hard to keeping it a secret. Its not fun being a cannibal. Its unbareable. Its not like 'Heh I like blood' and shit like that.

That's fucking stupid. Who the fuck would reveal themselves like that? Who the fuck would want to be like this?

I hate it. And I'm stuck like this. And it can't be helped. I've hid it for a long time and that special day, everything finally went to shit.

This is the story about the reaction of the people who found out there was a cannibal in Konoha, me.