Going home (very short)

I wake up with warmth all around me. It was so good that I didn't want to leave, I didn't want to move however I knew I had to. I slowly opened my eyes letting them adjust to the light pouring in through the cracks of the window curtains. I go to stretch only to realize my arms are pinned. I look to my left and see Freda snuggling against the left side of my body, I then look to the right to see Jaylen doing the same thing.

"Fuck" I think to myself seeing the  girls that look like there not waking up any time soon. "Welp" hey thought "time to solid snake this". He slowly but surely wiggles out between them tickling them slightly. The giggled lightly scaring you a little thinking you woke them up.( I have to tell that right now I'm supered baked future Mr don't dare deleted this haha pussy!) You somehow made it thru without waking them up. You went downstairs to the kitchen to see if there was something to eat. Those girls last night drained you of your energy. You opened the fridge and was surprised to see that there wasn't any spoiled food. You grabbed a gallon of milk any some cereal to eat for breakfast. As you were eating you heard someone slowly walking down stairs. You looked up to see Jaylen entering the kitchen. Her eyes rested on you and a small smile formed on her face.

Jaylen: good morning (y/n).

(Y/n): morning Jaylen, you sleep well?

Jaylen: that I did, well until you left that is.

She walked over to you and gave you a hug which you happily returned.

Jaylen: I love you (y/n).

(Y/n): I love you to Jaylen.

You both shared a small kiss before hearing someone cough. You and Jaylen didn't bother looking and continued kissing. You heard a fake gasp, Jaylen threw a rag at Fred's face. The pulled the rag off and pouted.

Freda: it's not fun if you guys don't get flustered.

Jaylen: after what we did last night I kinda have an immunity from it.

(Y/n): same goes to me.

Freda walks up to you and kisses your cheek while giggling.

Freda: I'm sure I can figure out something.

(Y/n): sure you can but in the meantime I suggest you lbcldhlxlhcldlgxglclxgxlgazosgc&#&_+!)"?@&!&+*-!)*)十几个

Stop screaming!

You were now back in front of the hotel the entity made. You grasped you head with both hands and realised your nose was bleeding. You wiped it away with your sleeve and looked to Freda who was smiling casually and then turned to Jaylen who was also holding her head.

Freda: hehe Yea sorry my teleport can be a bit rough for people who are new to it.

Is that what happened?

(Y/n): Yea well warn us next time and don't just surprise us.

Freda: I did warn you as soon as I told you about it.

(Y/n): really?

Freda:yes how can you not remember I just told you about it like twenty seconds ago.

(Y/n):ah just forget it let's go inside.

Freda:okay but help me carry Jaylen.

(Y/n):gotcha.

*??? Pov*

???: finally I can see him again but it looks like I have more computation oh well they'll see I'm his favorite

The figure says as she smiles.

To be continued...

(Authors note: hey guys sorry for my absence and the short chapter I'm currently working with a broken phone I'll try to transfer the data soon but in the meantime this is the awesome pyro signing off see us later.