66 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝑒

sɪxᴛʏ sɪx
════════════════════

sɪxᴛʏ sɪx════════════════════

"Were getting lost Sir."

Namjoon tugged at his bottom lip as he began to regret not listening to Jungkook's advice. Now they were lost in a dark forest with no food or water.

"Try the walkie again."

The driver shrugged his shoulders. "It's no use. I've already tried six times."

"I don't care." He snapped. "Keep trying."

The other man sat quietly, as they too, wished they listened to Jungkook and followed him no matter what his plan was. The other cars were no where to be found, and most likely fell into a deadly trap. It was Namjoon's responsibility to keep that from happening to them as well.

"It's all that dumbasses fault." One of the boys complained. The others turned their heads towards the one who spoke.

"I know, he thinks he knows how to get around this place." Another boy added.

The boy narrowed his eyes. "Oh, I'm not talking about Jungkook."

"Who are talking about then?"

"Jimin."

Namjoon stopped as he heard the name being said. "What'd you say? I don't think I heard you correctly." He said in a threatening tone.

"I just don't see why we're all going out of our ways to save this kid. He treats us like shit."

The other boys nodded their heads, some encouraging his words. Namjoon walked closer to him, pushing him back to the window.

"I don't know who you think you are, but you have no room to talk. You wouldn't be alive if it weren't for us." Namjoon gave him one last warning before stepping back towards the driver.

                        » » »

Jimin kept his eyes glued to Riley as he stood by the many guards, disguised in their clothes. We sort of created a quick plan in a matter of seconds without a plan B, so if this doesn't work out, we're screwed.

Jimin started to show his irritation, as he crossed his arms and tapped his foot at the floor. He was waiting for a signal from Riley, which he never gave. Meanwhile, I silently stood next to Jimin. I haven't spoken to him since I slapped the hell out of his face.

The signal was supposed to be Riley putting both his pinkys up, I guess since no one casually does that. Jimin's eyes narrowed as he kept watching him, becoming impatient. All of a sudden he sees Rileys hands shoot up, though it wasn't the fingers he promised.