My Savior (Yandere! Connor x Reader)

You sighed, digging your shovel through the trash heap. You were standing in the middle of the Detroit junkyard. If anyone was onlooking, they would probably think you were desperate. You might have looked crazy to others. But they didn't know what you were searching for. Truth was, you adored androids. Androids were everything to you. You hated the idea that others would discard them, and leave them in places like this. You knew that they had so much potential; That's why you repaired them. It was your little secret. A hobby you supposed. In the evenings, you would sneak off to find any androids you could bring back to life. You never told anyone this. You had tried to in the past, but no one seemed to love androids like you did. They thought you planned on selling them again, to gain something yourself. They didn't see the joy in repairing something others had given up on, and they didn't feel the way you felt when you slowly saw those androids come back to life.

Your shovel clunked against something, and you froze. You pulled a little metal detector out of your bag and scanned the area. There was a large amount of metal there. An android perhaps? You tried to contain your excitement as you carefully brushed away the dirt over it. You gasped in shock. Underneath was a beautiful android. His eyes were closed, long eyelashes brushing his cheeks. Chocolate brown hair curled over his forehead, and you touched it gently. His LED was a cold grey colour. He was deactivated. You felt your heart sink. You had brought back many androids from the verge of death previously, but never had you brought them back to life from death. The most reasonable option would have been to leave the android, and see what else you could find; but you couldn't bring yourself to do it. You felt drawn to this android you had never known. His still, unmoving body seemed familiar to you. You couldn't bear to leave him there. Who could have discarded such a beautiful android? Surely with your knowledge, you could bring him back. With that thought in mind, you carefully pulled the android out of the rubble. It was hard work, but your truck was close by. You gently moved the android onto the truck. It was not just a desire anymore; it was an urge. You had to bring this android back to life.

---

"Power on."

The androids eyes fluttered open in front of you. He wore the same dusty, dirty android uniform that you found him in, still in need of repair. He sat very still on your work bench. Then slowly, very slowly, he raised his arms and looked at his hands. It worked. You let out a squeal. It actually worked; you brought back an android from death. The android heard your squeal, and slowly, he raised his eyes to look at you. They were a deep russet colour, calculating and a little cold. He appeared confused, and a little in pain. That was understandable. You stood up and moved closer, crouching in front of him.

"Do you remember what happened to you?" You asked quietly.

The androids eyes flickered. You could tell he was trying to analyze your face. You knew he wouldn't be able to. When you were fixing his components, that was one of the main damaged components. He furrowed his brows a little, noticing this fact himself.

"I don't know exactly..." He finally said. His voice was slightly robotic. "I remember... seeing a bright light... so bright." He held his forehead, trying to process the information.

"My name is [F/N] [L/N]," You told him. "I found you in the Detroit junkyard... you were deactivated, and in a state of extreme disrepair..." The android met your gaze again. Then he looked around the room, the question in his eyes. "This is my house..." You continued, "I've been working on you for about a week now. I was the one who reactivated you."

"You reactivated me...?"

You nodded. Slowly, very slowly, the android placed one foot on the ground, then the other. He stood in front of you at full height. You stared in awe at the android. He towered over you. He straightened the cuffs on his sleeves, and the tie around his neck.