ten.

taehyung's pov

the next time hoseok tried to hug me, i ran to the restroom. i'm really bad at saying no to people.

i huffed as i entered the restroom. i was shocked to see jungkook drying his hands as he looked at my nervous face.

"h-hoseok tried t-to hug me." i hung my head in shame.

jungkook didn't say anything, just looked at me with a smirk on his face. i didn't look up as i heard his footsteps move towards me.

"look at me."

so i did.

jungkook chuckled as he cupped my face with his huge hands. i flushed as i met his gaze.

"always so obedient for me." he hummed as he gently rubbed circles on my cheek with the pad of his thumb.

i forgot how to breathe when his breath fanned my face. he smiled at me before dipping his head to my neck. he began leaving butterfly kisses all over my untouched skin as he held my waist with a firm grip.

my eyes instinctively closed on their own accord as he continued kissing my neck. he began lightly sucking at my sensitive skin.

a small whimper left my lips when his teeth tugged at the skin. my hands flying to run them through his soft hair, encouraging him to continue.

once he seemed satisfied with his assault, he moved back to admire his work. he smirked, content with his mark.

he made me stand infront of the mirror as he showed me his artwork. my eyes widened in awe as i stared at my reflection.

my neck was covered in red blotches. i looked at him through the mirror as he stood behind me.

"don't cover them."

so i didn't. i let him mark me as his. and i didn't regret it one bit.