4. Stained

- Next day -

"Hey, there's a stain of sauce just right there," the boy draws my attention on the coffee table that I just cleaned.

I walk back to it and see the red little color on the flat surface made of glass. I'm sure I passed my sponge over that spot, I would never have left something that obvious, but I still do it again and walk away.

"Ya...! There's another one!" he calls me again. Is he fooling me? I get to the supposed dirty table with heavy steps one more time and see another stain. "Can't you do your job properly, Miss Y/N? This deserves a punishment."

"Shut your freaking mouth! You're the one putting the damn sauce on it every time I turn my back!" I shout at him and grab the bottle of ketchup that was left on the table to take it away from him and put it in the fridge.

"Watch your behavior. Yoongi asked me to keep an eye on you to check if you're doing your job well," his lips curve upwards to form his smile and show his front teeth. "Cool."

"If you don't, I have to punish you," he says, all proud of mentioning such a thing. "I'm not a slave, I'm not your slave and stop meaning dirty things, for god's sake, you're a creep," I keep my back turned to him to pass my hands under the water of the sink in the kitchen and wash the dishes.

"I'm telling you, you'll get a spank," he continues to have fun in his little ridiculous game. "I'm going to call the cops, you're a damn psycho..."

"That works for the disrespect towards your elders as well."

"Well, I thought you were younger given your immaturity," I shoot to his face, but don't know if I should test this man. He's not mentally stable.

He doesn't reply, which is very odd coming from someone like him, so I try to say something. "Why are you out of argu-" a hand slaps the back of my hand, and he appears right behind me. "Are you testing me again?"

"No," I continue what I'm doing, not fearing him. "Yes, you are. I told you not."

"Or else what?" I spur him to tell me since he seems so brave, and I stop to look at him, but he just stands there, and crossed. He smiles at me and shrugs. "You'll know if you try."

"Uh," I roll my eyes and finish my task.

- Next day -

"Dammit!" he screams in the living room just behind me as I'm sweeping the floor. "My white t-shirt!"

"Can you stop whining all the time..." I sigh at the loud voice that pierced my eardrums, and I take a look at him.

From what I could see, he was eating a burger on the coffee table while playing Overwatch when a drop of sauce must have stained his poor white fabric. "Are you kidding me?! That's my favorite one!" he lets his food fall on the opened wrapping laid on the flat surface to check the stain.

"That's a white shirt, you can buy that easily, stop it," I roll my eyes at the exaggeration of the boy just for a simple clothing. "You need to clean, so come here with your cleaning product," his swollen red lips bounce against each other at the words running away from his mouth, frantically, and he lays his big eyes on me. "That's not made for clothes, and unless you're an object, you go to the kitchen and grab the product for it."

"Your brother doesn't pay you to make half of the job, either you clean my t-shirt, or I tell him you didn't do it well."

"Are you having fun pissing me off?" I stop my activity and glare at that man on the floor. Why does he look so soft but sexy at the same time?

"Yes," he smiles broadly. I saunter to the furniture in which are the chemical things, and I take some tissues with it to get to the boy, who is eagerly waiting for me.

I kneel down just next to him and grab his fabric to lift it up and spray the product on the stain but unwittingly touch his abs. This is hard as hell and got me to feel weird inside, but I'm going to act like nothing happened.

"Rub it well, Y/N," he provokes me with a slight smirk, our faces being a bit too close, way too close. "I'm going to rub your burger on you if you don't shut it," I don't look up at his eyes, feeling shy about the closeness remaining between us.

"What a good girl working well," he pats my head as if I was just a dog, passing his fingers through my hair.

I toss his arm away in a violent manner and stop what I'm doing to stand up, but he catches my wrist and pulls me back against him. "Thank you, my Y/N," he smiles and presses his lips on my forehead.

Sh*t. My face just heated up in a blow of wind.

I hurry to get back on my feet and move away from him. That was too embarrassing to get red just right under his nose, I'm sure he noticed my color that must have been very bright just at the touch of his soft lips on my skin.

"Wait," the person, who turned me into a blushing machine, grasps my attention again. "What?" I voice out without looking at him and just give him my back as a view. "Can you take that? Please."

I turn around very slowly to peek at him and get knowledge of what's his problem.

He took it off. He's shirtless.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰