8: The Truth

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes as he saw the sunrise through Namjoon's window. He then felt Namjoon's hands around his waist. He smiled and turned around to face him. He was still sleeping like a baby and so, Jungkook played with his hair again. He bunny smiled as Namjoon lifted his eyes. Namjoon then wondered why he was so happy. Did he do something? Jungkook on the other hand didn't know why he was smiling brightly. He leaned in and kissed Namjoon on the lips which made Namjoon blush hot pink. Jungkook released and kept a straight face. WHY DID YOU JUST DOOOO THAT. WHY DID YOU JUST DO THAT. MMMM OH MY GOD. WHY DID YOU DOOOO THAT!!!! Namjoon leaned in and kissed back. Jungkook deepened the kiss. They both released smiling. "Namjoon, I don't know how long I have kept this but I really want to say it and-" "I love you too." Jungkook was so happy he hugged Namjoon. Although he had thoughts of what Namjoon would think it was all fake because the feelings he had for Jungkook were the same. He then backed up and put Namjoon's hand to one side.
"Will you always protect me?" Namjoon then cringed. "Ew don't be like thaaat" Jungkook chuckled at how Namjoon was different from other people in a relationship. He wasn't very typical. He was original. "So, are we a thing?" Jungkook looked down at the pillow. He was embarrassed to ask such questions. "Yes we are." Jungkook shot up out of the bed jumping up and down like a child. Namjoon just laughed at the boy. He also got up from the bed to hold his waist. They went to the window and stared at the beautiful sunrise. They both smiled brightly. This is what Jungkook wanted and he got exactly that. He inhaled the fresh air and exhaled it calmly."Are you going to call me anything?" Jungkook asked. "Hell no. Those names your probably thinking of are hella weird." They both laughed at his expression. Jimin came out of his room since he went became to his room early and opened Namjoon's door to find such a beautiful sight of the two. "He did it. He really did it" Jimin was so proud small tears were coming from his eyes. He thought Jungkook would never confess but he did. That is what made him so happy. Jungkook turned around and kissed Namjoon one more time. It was extra special due to the sunrise. His feelings for Namjoon were unreal. Luckily Namjoon's feelings were also real. They were the truth.