27

Although the post was quickly deleted by Star Entertainment, it stirred up enormous reactions.

Many fans ran to Ruan Keyi’s V-blog and cursed with rage, saying that they were deceived and so on.

Gu Shengyin was combing through those comments. There was definitely a navy in there, but absolutely also numerous fans.

Yesterday, these people were still saying ‘I will love you for a lifetime’. Now, they turned their faces and did not recognize her, cursing and calling her a slut.

Gu Shengyin thought, if the real Ruan Keyi saw these words, she ought to be broken-hearted ah.

Chen Rong came over early to accompany her. Seeing that she was sitting there, not knowing what she was thinking, she thought that her mood was affected and comforted her: “Don’t think too much. The public relations team on the company’s side had already taken the matter into their hands and will resolve this matter.”

She spoke again, her voice cold: “There is definitely someone behind the scenes blacking you. If I can’t investigate it, then wait for them to bear Star Entertainment’s fury.”

Star Entertainment acted very swiftly.

They issued a statement. In the remarks of the previous post, the rumors about Ruan Keyi in the fashion industry and the news about her private life were all false. Those so-called “photos” were also all products of PS.

Additionally, they solemnly declared that this post’s landlord had already damaged the reputation and rights of Star Entertainment’s employee. They would submit a lawyer’s letter to the court.

However, the focus of the public’s concern had not been answered.

After Ruan Keyi had sent out a picture with her and her lover’s 10 fingers intertwined together, she was once again photographed being intimate with Zhou Chuansheng.

Star Entertainment had declared this to be untrue, but Zhou Chuansheng, over there, had not declared his position.

Star Entertainment’s PR contacted Zhou Chuansheng, but the other party refused to clarify this matter.

“Don’t go through this thing. I really did not see how Zhou Chuansheng was actually this type of person!” Chen Rong clenched her teeth in anger. “A person who did not seem to be bad unexpectedly was not too busy to help!”

Gu Shengyin was obviously calmer than her. After all, what kind of person Zhou Chuansheng was in reality, she had understood enough already at an earlier time.

At this time, Gu Shengyin received a phone call from Ludwig: “Keyi, such a big thing occurred, and you did not even inform me?”

Gu Shengyin said with a smile: “You are abroad. Informing you, what can you do?”

Ludwig heard her calm voice, apparently not affected by public opinions, and put down his heart: “In any case, you have suffered such large grievances, yet I am not by your side. I am not a qualified boyfriend.”

Gu Shengyin softly laughed and said a couple sentences to him. The other person appeared to be a little busy, so she hung up the phone.

“Was it Ludwig?” Chen Rong asked.

Gu Shengyin nodded.

Chen Rong was originally somewhat worried. Seeing Gu Shengyin’s smile, she knew that Ludwig did not become estranged with her because of this matter. Her heart couldn’t help but worship her idol even more.

This was a real man!

However, she was not aware of the matters behind her idol.

When entire entertainment circle was making bubbling and gurgling noises and even had black powders hooting for that Ruan woman to roll out of the entertainment circle, one statement shocked the entire Z Country’s entertainment circle.

It came from Ludwig:

“I am Ludwig Gardner, Keyi’s boyfriend. No, soon my status will change and become her husband. For this online pubic opinion, my answer is: My lawyer team has already made a draft of a lawyer’s letter. All the media that had slandered my lover’s remarks, I hope that you will delete the relevant false rumors within 24 hours; otherwise, we will see each other in court. My relationship with Keyi is very good, and we are preparing to get married. Furthermore, I have absolute confidence that my lover only loves me alone. I hope that everyone will not comment about this matter. Thank you.”