Chapter 13 : Modern Day Life Lesson Twelve

A/N: Hey readers~~~ I'm back!!!! School's started and I'm a 12 grader now, so I don't know when I can write, and the gaps between updates might be really big... but I'll try my best to write!! Here's chapter 11!! Please enjoy!!!

It was Friday now and all the clubs were preparing for their Halloween decorations and events. Hinata brought a great deal of his own posters and paintings about Halloween to decorate the classroom. "C'mon, Subaru, get out from behind the curtain." Hinata urged him eagerly. He was already in Giorno's outfit, and his hair was set in his hairstyle as well. Beatrice, wearing her old clothes, was sitting in her seat and reading one of Hinata's novels. "...Mother fucker... you owe me a big one this time..." Subaru walked out from behind the curtain. He was dressed up as Gold Experience, and there was a rather nasty look on his face. He only agreed to cosplay with him because Hinata had agreed to prepare all the outfits and makeup for Subaru.

"Brilliant! I admire myself so much!!" Hinata shouted, eyeing Subaru up and down. "Senpai, you don't need to be this embarrassed. It's pretty awesome, you know??" Mutsuki said, smiling, taking photos. She was dressed up as Mutsuki Tooru from Tokyo Ghoul :re since they shared the same name. "Yeah, just look at that extraordinary outfit of yours! You should be proud to be in such a great outfit!" Kenichi said, taking pictures as well. He was dressed as Elizabeth from Gintama.

"And you should be ashamed of putting so little effort in your outfit!" Mutsuki fired at him, and he retorted with having not enough time and money and other stuff. "Oh shut it, you two!" Kousuke said impatiently, cutting them off. "I'll just stay in this classroom, right?" He said, his arms folded. Due to his unwillingness of wearing cosplay outfits, the others only put makeup on his face. "Right then, if everything's settled, we can start our small parade in the school!" Hinata said excitedly, his eyes gleaming.

"From now on, Subaru, you can only say 'Muda'!!" Hinata shouted, pointing at Subaru, and even though the makeup on his face was heavy, they could still tell he was frowning deeper than ever. "...You really owe me a super big one this time!" Subaru growled, and he took a deep breath. "Hey, by the way, does Natsuki-senpai know how to do the Jojo poses?" Kenichi asked, watching Subaru walking to Hinata. Hinata smirked, clicking his tongue. "Hirose, do not underestimate your Natsuki senpai. You think he's all revolting about JoJo now, but deep down in his heart, he truly loves JoJo. He's just annoyed because I keep bothering him with that!" Hinata said, laughing. Subaru whacked him hard on the head.

"So Natsuki senpai is actually good at doing the Jojo poses?" Mutsuki asked with a curious look. Hinata didn't answer her but did a hand gesture to Subaru, and Hinata did Giorno's signature jojo pose with Subaru doing that of Gold Experience in front of him. "Wow damn!" Kenichi said, taking photos again.

"Well, if you're all ready, let's roll!" Hinata said, opening the classroom door, and Mutsuki, Kenichi, Subaru, and Beatrice filed out the classroom. "Moriyama, please look after my posters and paintings." Hinata said before he closed the door, and Kousuke nodded.

At the cooking club, the club members were all doing their best making pumpkin pies, ghost-shaped cookies, and other desserts about Halloween. "Fabulous! Fabulous!! This is truly fabulous!!" Hanezawa sensei shouted, carving a large pumpkin with enthusiasm shining on his face and laughing loudly at his own brilliance. "Sensei is really enjoying himself, isn't he?" Rem said, smiling, shaping a dough into ghosts. "He sure is." Ram said, looking at their sensei. "But for some reason, that attitude of his somehow reminds Ram of Barusu..." Ram said with a rather dark look on her face. Rem giggled.

"Ne ne, Rem-chan, Ram-chan, how're yours going on?" Nico asked as she went to their table. "Ours went in the oven just now, and I especially monitored the whole process in case Kuriko-chan added too much sugar again." She added, and the other two girls giggled. "We're almost done too." Rem said, showing Nico their cookies. "Wow, they're very cute!" Nico exclaimed, her eyes twinkling. Kuriko approached them and looked over Nico's shoulder. "Hey, what's that one?" Kuriko pointed at a particular piece of cookie, which was shaped into something like a whale.