Yuna

A/n: Hope you enjoy.

Hizashi Wheeled you into the hospital, you had Yunaai wrapped in your arms and a blanket draped across your legs while Aizawa was running behind with the bags in hand. 

"Hizashi I'm still bleeding." You felt between your legs feeling the wetness and bringing your hand up to show him the blood.

"Don't worry about that, it's normal you just had a baby." You looked up seeing him focused on getting you inside.

finally you made it to the front desk and Hizashi explained the situation and they quickly took you and the baby to the back. You looked at Hizashi seeing his hands and arms covered in blood from delivering your baby 

"Please stay with me!" You yelled as the nurses started taking you to the back.

Aizawa looked at Hizashi who was trembling a bit.

"Hey..you ok?" He asked placing his hand on Hizashi's shoulder.

"Yea, I'm fine. I had no idea what I was doing. I just read a bunch of books and watched YouTube videos." He laughed, nervously.

"You did great." Aizawa said with a smile.

"There was so much blood...is that normal?"

"I thought you said it was normal."

"I'm not a doctor, I just said that so she wouldn't be scared." Hizashi looked at the open double doors then back at Aizawa with a worried look. "Thanks for helping us." 

"I'll be waiting."

Hizashi ran to catch up with you, seeing him running down the hall made you feel so much better. He looked down on the floor seeing the trail of blood you were leaving behind. The negative thoughts started hitting him all at once making him want to cry but he was trying to keep his self together so you wouldn't be scared.

"Hey, I told you I'll always stay with you didn't I?" He laughed looking at you and Yunaai in your arms.

You just nodded and gave him a smile. He could tell you've lost color in your face due to everything your body's went through. Finally they made it in the room and placed you on the table. They took the baby out of your hands and she immediately started crying breaking a few light bulbs in the process. Once they were done they handed her to Hizashi.

He cradled her in his arms "Hey my little Yuna. Me and your mommy love you so much." He smiled. "Now you gotta stop crying so they have enough light to see what they are doing." You could hear his little baby talk voice while the doctors worked on you making you chuckle.

They pushed on your stomach to get all the afterbirth out and all the gunk they could. That hurt worse than giving birth it seemed. Afterwards you felt like a deflated balloon, but it felt better than being 9 months pregnant. The first thing you wanted to do was bend down and touch your toes again. You haven't been able to do that in 4 months almost.

When the doctors got finished they all moved letting you see Hizashi pacing the floors holding the baby. He looked up seeing you smile at the two of them, he walked over and placed her in your arms and held you while you held her.

"You did a great job at delivering her." The doctor said with a smile.

"Can you step into the hall with me for a second?" Hizashi asked and the doctor nodded.

You curiously watched them walk out of the room.

"Is she ok? Did I do something wrong?"

The doctor chuckled. "No She's fine."