Rising up the Ranks.

-1 year later-

"ZM to BO7. My position is secured."

"BO7 to ZM. Do you know the location of the package?"

"ZM to BO7. I know the location. 5th floor, second door to the left. Initiate forest fire protocol?"

"BO7 to ZM. Initiate forest fire protocol." Elizabeth Grey said through the comm channel to Zilla Monroe. She turned to the other 4 girls that crouched behind her in the shadows.

"Come on girls. Let's send them all to hell." Elizabeth said with a smile, before she stood, running out of the shadows, her teammates following. Elizabeth used her powers to float them all up onto the fire escape, setting them down gently.

"Ready?" She said softly.

"Ready." They all said in unison.

Elizabeth nodded, and then forced hand foreword, in a midair punch. Her energy mimicked her movements, punching through the glass window, causing it to shatter loudly. Cassandra, Tessa, and Malka filed through the window, weapons ready in their hands. Elizabeth turned to Becca, who stood there silently, sniper rifle in her hands.

"Nobody leaves this building alive." Elizabeth ordered, and then she leapt through the window, glass crunching under her boots. Becca nodded, and then flicked her wrist. A small cable filed out of one of her cuffs, and flew towards the wall of the building opposite the one she stood on. A small metal bead at the end of the cable unfolded into legs, which clamped onto the brick wall. Becca hit the retract button on her bracelet, and the cable dragged her over the gap between the two buildings, as she leapt onto the roof of this new building and set up her sniper rifle.

Elizabeth ran down the hallway, keeping her eyes peeled for and electrical box. The building was bright and well lit, and Elizabeth didn't like it. Her team worked best in the dark. There, over on the far wall, the metal box she was looking for. She ran over to it, and ripped it open using her powers. She stared at all the switches, and then shrugged, ripping the whole box out of the wall with her psionic energy, letting it fall to the ground with a clatter as every electrical system in the building shut down. Elizabeth smiled in the darkness as the emergency lighting kicked in, and the corridor was bathed in red light.

"Perfect." She growled, and then she continued running down the halls.

Two burly men with guns ran towards her, shouting in confusion. Elizabeth smiled, and pulled her katana out of its sheath on her back. The wicked glint of the metal made the two men halt in their tracks, as the 16 year old girl stepped out of she shadows.

"Кто ты, черт возьми?!" Who the hell are you?! One of the men shouted in Russian, raising his gun towards her. Elizabeth smiled as she walked foreword, flicking her sword back and forth.

"Серебряная катана. Не то чтобы это важно. Кого ты собираешься рассказать? Дьявол?" Silver Katana. Not that it matters though. Who are you going to tell? The devil? Elizabeth said with a laugh, before she leapt forewords, slashing her sword over the men's chests as she flayed them like fish. As their blood spilled out across the floor, Elizabeth wiped a splatter off of her cheek, leaving a stripe of red.

She marched down the hall, before she came to and elevator. She forced the immobilized doors open with her telekinesis, and entered, ripping a section of the elevator roof off and floating through, into the elevator shaft. She flew upwards, her sword in hand.

"3rd, 4th, here we are. 5th." She muttered to herself, forcing the elevator doors open and gently stepping onto the 5th floor. She walked down the hall, to the second door on the left, ripping it off the hinges and floating into the room. She looked around. The room was dark and small, with many computer screens, all of which were dark, since she had shut off the power. There was a old man in a suit, sitting in a office chair, facing away from her.

"Dante sent you didn't he." The old man said.

"I do not reveal the names of my clients." Elizabeth growled.

"You do not have to. I know it was him." The old man says, spinning around to face her.

"You're younger than I thought you would be." He says in surprise.

"Everyone I kill says that." She said, rolling her eyes.

"Well then, get on with it. This drug war has gone on for too long." The old man said, standing up and gesturing his arms to her.

"Gladly." She growled, using her powers to fling the old man to the ground.

"Ooh. You're special, aren't you." He old man laughed over his pain.

Elizabeth ignored him, walking foreword and driving her sword into his stomach, twisting it back and forth, making him cry out in pain. The she stopped, and waited to see the blood bubbling out of his lips, a sign that he would not survive. Beads of sweat rolled down his brow, and he groaned, eyes welled shut.

"Y-you kill with your sword, when- when you could simply kill with your powers. W-why?" He questions, and Elizabeth rolls her eyes, sqatting next to him.

"I suppose its because of how personal it becomes when I kill you with my own two hands, and the vengeance of my blade." She said, almost thoughtfully.

The old man coughed, and then panted,

"Wh-who hurt you so badly to make you that way?"

"Everyone. There has always been a feeling of emptiness in my chest. When I kill for The Academy, that feeling goes away. As though I am doing what I am supposed to do." She said.

"You're a monster." The man coughed, and blood splattered his lips.

"Takes one to know one darling." She laughed, and then she pulled her sword out of his stomach and slit his throat, killing him. She reached down into his suit jacket pocket and pulled out the thumb drive her team had been sent to retrieve. Then she stood up, pocketing the drive, and walking over to the computer monitors. She picked up the small recording box, watching as it recorded her silence. A failed attempt of gain information on The Academy. Elizabeth crushed it with her powers, and then let the pieces of twisted metal fall to the ground. She sheathed her bloody sword, and then walked back towards the corpse. She pulled a small vial and a lighter out of her utility belt, and opened the bottle, spilling the gasoline over the corpse.

"See you in hell." She whispered to the dead man.

Then she flicked the lighter, and lit the body on fire, putting a shield up around her body as the corpse burst into flames. Then she ran over to the outer wall of the room, blasting it apart with her powers and flying out. She soared over to the roof of the building next door, where her teammates waited, as she landed gently on the roof.

"Did you get the drive?" Cassandra questioned.

"Of course." Elizabeth said as she turned around, standing there silently as she watched the building she had just been in catch on fire, destroying any and all evidence of what had just occurred.

She pulled out a disposable phone, and called the only number in the contacts list. The person answered on the first ring.

"It's done." She said into the phone.

"Positive? Gene is a sneaky bastard. He might have escaped." The man on the other line said.

"He is very dead. I assure you." Elizabeth said, looking at the fire.

"A- alright. I'll transfer the money to the offshore account now." The man stuttered.

"Good. And remember, you tell anyone about the great service The Academy has done for you today, and there will be no more favors. The agents of The Academy will find you, and kill you." Elizabeth said, and then she hung up the phone, crushing it with her powers and letting it fall to the ground.

"Let's go." She ordered, jumping off the edge of the building, floating to the ground, while at the same time floating her teammates down too.

The 6 members of the redeemed Black Omega 7 strutted into the darkness, disappearing.

"I am a god." Elizabeth whispered to herself, quenching the emotions bubbling up inside her.

What you do is wrong! Lola Romanoff screamed inside of Elizabeth's head.

Of course. That's what makes it fun. Elizabeth responded.