Fight

Nia must've waited for what seemed like hours

Nia must've waited for what seemed like hours. Down below people were willingly taking the chip at the order of the commander but few resisted. They were against the ways that were being presented and Nia hoped that a good number would be able to fight back if necessary.

She wondered about the whereabouts of Indra and of her well-being. Them being separated caused her anxiety to increase as she thought of how she was separated from the girls and the deaths of Lexa and Alec. She could only hope that Lincoln had gotten he girls to safety and would look after them like she had.

Her hand ran over her markings as she thought of how their life was changing around them. She wished Alec, Lincoln and Lexa were with her. But sadly she was on her own.

The sound of the doors opening behind her caught her attention. Her fingers twitched as they wanted to reach for the blade that had been carefully hidden on her. When she was brought in her weapons had been confiscated except for the one she hid well. She wanted to be prepared for any attack that may come to her and a way to defend her baby if it came necessary.

But when Abby walked in she thought she had a friend among those considered enemies. Something inside her suggested otherwise as watched the doctor come closer.

"Nia, it's good to see you. We were worried about you." Abby stared to speak while ALIE overlooked the whole thing. When Nia didn't say anything ALIE advised Abby to continue talking to her until she opened up. "How's the baby? Bellamy came to me afterwards to confirm it."

Each step that Abby took Nia was cautious of it. Something was off about Abby's attitude.

"I can check your progress." Abby offered trying to find a way to get a closer approach to Nia.

Nia didn't want Abby to get closer but her advantage of skills she held she thought it might've been best. She had been scared for the life of her unborn child but she knew that she would be able to defend it. But now she feared that something might've happened to it. So against her better judgement she allowed the doctor to step closer and begin her examination.

It was a quick exam and Abby gave her the good news that the baby was healthy. But it was a short filled relief as the doors opened and Ontari and Jaha entered. Nia's guard was up once more as she waited for one to speak.

"I can see how many have taken a liking to you." Jaha spoke first as he was the first to connect with ALIE. "From what I can tell your a strong, smart, and sensible warrior. I understand the actions of a former colleague have caused you some pain but I hope that does not sway your opinion against the rest of us."

Nia glanced at him unsure about what exactly he was trying to purpose. Sure Pike had slaughtered an army and killed her best friend but that didn't mean she hated all of Skaikru. there were still good people in their group. Women and children among them.

"I understand the pain you might be feeling." Jaha needed her to take the chip so that they might have some whereabouts of the rest of the group. "You see I sent my son to Earth with the others and he died. My wife died during childbirth. And you've experienced the loss of both your parents. Now your friend and the one you considered your sister. We can take that pain from you. You could go on for the rest of your life not having to deal with pain ever again, all you'd have to do is take this chip."