Chapter 8

John...

I walked over to her and grabbed her wrist to examine .It the purple bruise made my stomach turn and my anger increase ,"did he touch you down there." I asked looking down ." No he just grabbed my wrist and said that I would be his ." She told me tears in her eyes along with fear .

" Boss he just left the country on a private jet what do we do ." Jacks voice boomed through my phone and i could feel my blood run cold from my anger . A knocking sound came to my door and then a head peeked inside ," can I come in ?" Lisa asked in a little over a whisper ," sure you don't have to ask ." I told her with a gentle voice . I knew she was afraid of me so I tried my very best for her to feel safe around me .

She came in and sat at the opposite side of my desk ." Is the bad man going to come and get me ?" She ask and I felt really guilty for leaving her home alone that day ," no sweetheart I won't let him come anywhere near you ever again." I told her with honesty dripping from my voice , Lisa noticed this and put her head down to hide her blush .

" Lisa?"

"Yes John."

" I'm gonna take you on vacation."

"Okay."

Lisa..
I rushed up to my room to pack to go on vacation with mister John. I placed my pink bag on the bed and placed enough clothes for a few days , I turned around and almost fell to the floor in fright , " mister John you scared me ." I said holding my chest to keep my beating heart inside my chest .

When we got to the airport my jaw dropped I couldn't contain my shock, John chuckled at my reaction and I blushed . John took my hand and we walk up the steps of the private jet together , once we were inside I dropped my bag on the seat and walked over to another seat to get comfortable for the flight , I didn't know where we were going and I was really excited to find out .

Hey babies if you guys are liking the story so far please vote and comment that way I would know how you feel about this book and it could really help when I'm writing to know that you guys like my material.. thanks