Twenty Nine

TWO DAYS LATER

TWO DAYS LATER...

Taehyung's POV

Jae and I both get ready for graduation day.

I watch her ironing my clothes while I grab a towel and make my way to the bathroom to shower. I close and lock the door.

Taking my clothes off, I enter the shower and turn the water on.

While showering, my mind drowns into deep thought.

Jae's been acting weird for a couple of days now.

She's also been hooked on to her phone a lot. Is she talking to that guy she walked home with the other day? I swear he's familiar. I wonder what his name is.

For some reason, I'm not hurting her as much as I used to. I just hope that Bomi hasn't noticed that, either.

I fear that Jae will fall for me and she can't. She can't fall in love with someone like me. If she ever finds out about why I'm like this towards her, she'll really hate me.

Now, I finish showering. I turn the water off and step out of the bath. I look around for a towel but can't seem to find it. Oh right, I forgot to bring it.

An idea appears on my mind, causing me to smirk. Maybe I'll ask Jae to bring it for me.

I knock on the door. "Jae?"

"Yes?" She shouts from behind the door.

"Can you bring me my towel, please? I forgot to take it with me." I ask, smirking.

Next, I hear shuffling then footsteps approaching. I unlock the door and open it, hiding behind the door. I see the towel in her hand as she tries to hand it to me through the entrance of the door. I smirk when I grab her wrist and pull her inside, wrapping my arms around her in a back hug. I hear her let out a gasp.

I press my bare chest against her clothed back. I lean my lips near her neck and breathe against it. I see her shivering a little and watch her cheeks turning pink. "T-Taehyung..." She stutters, not facing me.

"Yes, kitten?" I answer softly, using a pet name. I chuckle when I see her reaction to the pet name I gave her.

"Come on, y-you're not even ready." She stutters again, looking like a blushing mess.

I kiss her cheek from behind. "So?" I speak while teasingly brushing my lips against her ear.

"T-Taehyung, please." She stutters, clearly displaying nervousness in her tone.

I whisper in her ear from behind. "You've seen me with no clothes on before, anyway."

She sighs. "Please just take the t-towel." Then she holds it up.