Chapter 46

Hello lovely readers,

We are nearing close to the climax of the book and I can't wait. The plot twists will not end there because I have some stuff still in my bag for after the climax.

One quick tip while reading the book: Don't skip any chapters or not finish the chapter. Every chapter has a very important point in it that contribute to the reach of the climax or events that will happen later in the book. For all you know, the chapter you skip or don't complete, a character dies or a new person is introduced. This is just to help you better understand the book and enjoy it! 

Anywayyy on to the chapter. Don't forget to tap that gold star at the bottom and comment. 

"I don't like this idea Bay" Issac says, reluctant to my proposition.

"Pleaseee. It would make me feel better." I give him puppy dog eyes and I jut out my bottom lip.

He looks at me with reluctance running in his eyes, but in the end, he says yes. I start squealing and jumping around as I make my way to my makeup bin. I pick up every single piece of makeup I own and skip back to Issac who is sat on my bed. 

"Do anything crazy and I will stop buying you Chipotle for the rest of the year." He threatens.

"We both know you love me too much to take away my burritos." I say and open up my makeup palette and I use my brush and start brushing along his cheeks. I try to hold in my snorts of laughter, but looking at Issac all glittery like this is killing me. As I brush some makeup on his eyelids, his eyes never leave mine and I nearly forget what I am doing. I stop brushing and I just focus on his eyes. His grey eyes have a small silver twinkle in them and I find myself being fascinated at the combination of grey and silver in his eyes. 

He has a girlfriend Bay.

I break eye contact and continue applying the makeup on his face. 

15 minutes of poking and prodding later....

"I am done. I am quite proud of my work." I say with a full toothed smile. I bring my mirror up to his face so he can look at himself.

Issac growls at his reflection in the mirror. "Pass me a Kleenex so I can wipe this crap off."

"Uh no. We are taking a picture of this monumental moment in history" I say and grab my phone and crawl over to Issac. I go behind him and get a little on my tippy toes so I look taller than him. I can't contain my chortles of laughter even with Issac's glares.

I hold the phone out in front of us and I rest my hand in Issac's soft hair. Before I take the photo, I say, "Say cheese" I ruffle Issac's perfect hair and take the photo with a big smile on my face. I look at the photo and I can't help the butterflies that erupt in my stomach. Issac has a cute pout on his face while I am smiling like an idiot. 

"I look absolutely ridiculous. " He mumbles as he uses a makeup wipe to wipe the makeup off his face.

"Oh shut up" I say and grab my nail polish and uncap it. "Ready to do your nails?" I ask with a smirk on my face. He has just finished wiping off all the makeup and his face looks fresh and new again.

"Bay Valeria Stewart, you have lost your mind"  He says and tries to take the nail polish out my hand, but I keep moving it farther and farther away from him and he swiftly tries to grab the bottle from me, but instead it accidentally knocks out my hand. I quickly spin around to find where my precious bottle of lavender nail polish went. 

My face falls when I look at my lavender polish gushing out the bottle and onto my personal biochemistry book that I bought myself. That was 300 dollars. My jaw drops as I stare at the horrific scene before me. I scramble to get out the bed and I pick up the nail polish off the book and take a napkin from of the table and start trying wiping off the nail polish, but it has already dried.