9: It's Real

Namjoon was working in his studio trying to get things off his mind. He decided to make random lyrics just to get ideas. "You always make my heart hover, we are just like true...what?" Namjoon was stumped. "Namjoonie~" Jungkook came and sat on Namjoon's lap."Ah now I am heavy..." Jungkook turned around because he thought Namjoon was insulting him. "Heavy for your heart" Namjoon smiled because he knew that was cheesy. "Your so cheesy" Jungkook playfully slapped his chest and bunny smiled. He turned around to see what was on his desk."What are you working on?" Jungkook asked looking at the paper."Oh just random lyrics. I still don't know what to put next." Jungkook then read the paper and knew exactly what to put. He snapped his fingers. "Lovers." "Lovers?" "Yeah just listen to my voice."

"You always make my heart hover, we are just like true lovers. All day, midnight, we will shine bright cause we are in loooove lets go! Then the chorus hits." Jungkook smiled at Namjoon innocently like nothing just happened. Namjoon was so shocked. The fact he just finished the lyrics was amazing. After being spaced out for so long he finally said something. "Your voice is so angelic and I love that." Jungkook blushed madly at how Namjoon seemed. Namjoon then kissed him leaning forward. Jungkook then got of and pushed Namjoon down and repositioned himself. He got back on Namjoon and deeply kissed him. The feeling towards both of them was unreal. Jungkook then put his head on Namjoon's shoulder and hugged  him. Namjoon for fun, started sucking on Jungkook's neck leaving a hickey. Jungkook quietly moaned until he heard the door open. He looked up and saw Yoongi. "Oh hey Yoongi." Namjoon turned around and waved. Jungkook would be embarrassed right now but he decided to let everyone know they are a couple. "Do you guys want some ice cream?" Yoongi asked. "No why?" Namjoon replied. It was not even that warm out. "Because you guys are in heat!" Yoongi burst out laughing and fell to the ground literally dying while Jin came and was windshield wiper laughing holding his stomach. Namjoon and Jungkook were just cringing. "When you are in the same room with Jin for too long you turn into Jin." Namjoon was really confused why they were doing this. Especially Yoongi out of all people. "Tell me about it. They did it yesterday when I was getting my Rice Krispies." Namjoon was in shock. He sat upright and carried Jungkook in front of him into his room leaving the dying people there. He then places Jungkook on the bed and hovered over him smiling. Jungkook smiled too. They both leaned but missed. They laughed it off and Jungkook kissed first. He was so quick he already got into Namjoon's mouth. Namjoon broke off the kiss. "Yo, if your that needy go watch some porn." Jungkook almost didn't breath when he said that. He was laughing so hard. Namjoon took advantage of that and kissed him. Jungkook was annoyed that he did that but couldn't resist the taste of his lips. Namjoon then went on his side and looked at the sealing. Jungkook did as well. Slowly Namjoon moved his hand to Jungkook's but couldn't find it. He wanted to be sneaky but he couldn't even find the hand so when he was searching he was very loud ruffling the sheets. Jungkook notices and placed his hand on his and that's when Namjoon grabbed it. They both looked at each other with love in their eyes. Namjoon got up and so did Jungkook. They both went to the kitchen and got themselves some Oreo's. "There is birthday cake flavour?" Jungkook stared into the Oreo's soul that Namjoon was holding. "Bruh your staring at it as if it's evil." "I want it." With hesitation, Namjoon hands over the Oreo's to Jungkook. He almost bit Namjoon's hand as he bit the Oreo. Namjoon was a bit weirded out but then took more from the tray. Everyone else came into the kitchen and saw the two having fun eating Oreo's. "So you two are a thing now?" Hoseok judged from the fact Jungkook pecked Namjoon. "Yeah~" Jungkook put his hands around Namjoon's waist as he smiled. "Hey hey guys, what do you get when you cross our leader with a chef?" Yoongi was gummy smiling because he thought it was funny. Jin was ready to say it with him. "A NAMKOOK!" Yoongi and Jin said it so loudly it bounced back between the walls. The two were dying on the floor while Jungkook and Namjoon were cringing, Jimin was shaking his head, Hoseok just simply left and Taehyung was still trying to figure it out. But yes, Namjoon and Jungkook love each other. Their love is godlike. It's real.