Jeff x female!reader x Liu *lemon*

I huffed as Liu played with my hair. We were searching for a movie on tv in the livingroom. Liu sat at my left and Jeff was on my right. I felt Jeff shift and my eyes flicked over to him. Was he glaring at me? no.... he was glaring passed me. The only person over there was Liu. (imagine everyone else is out killing or something). I ignored them. They got jealous of eachother so damn easily. I heard Sully snicker. I finally found a horror movie.

   I watched intently as they all got picked off and murdered. "That's not even realistic!" Jeff yelled at the tv. I rolled my eyes, trying to ignore him. Then...a sex scene came on. I blushed, I was between the two guys that you liked. (yah. you like brothers. Is it weird i like these brothers AND the Winchester brothers?....nah). I felt Liu move closer to me. So did Jeff. I stood up quickly. " I'm going to go to bed" I said, not looking either of them in the eyes. I sped away, trying to get out of their sight. 

    I got out of the shower and started drying my hair. But I stopped when I suddenly heard whispering coming from the other side of the door. I wrapped myself in my (f/c) towel and peeked out from my bathroom door. I glared at the brothers trying to shove each other out of the way to search through my underwear drawer. They still haven't noticed me. I stomped out of the bathroom still in my towel. They turn to look at me with a scared look on their faces. "WHAT THE HELL DO Y'ALL THINK Y'ALL ARE DOING???!!!". They both looked at the ground ashamed. Jeff then grabbed a whole handful of my undies and ran out of the room. I glared at Liu since he was the one that happened to be left behind. Then he grabbed the rest of the underwear and ran out too. "great!" I said. "how the hell am I supposed to chase them down when I don't even have any underwear?". I grumbled to myself. I got on the underwear I had in the bathroom that I had worn all day. I'll just re-shower when I get my under garments back and I'll bring them into the bathroom with me.

    I put on a skirt and a (f/c) spaghetti strap shirt. I quietly walked throughout the mansion, searching for the garment thieves. I heard a chuckle and recognized it as Jeff's. It sounded like it came from the closet on my right. (you're in the hallway). I acted like I didn't hear and walked away. I heard him giggle like a little kid thinking he got away with it. I began sneaking next to the closet, out of sight from the holes in the closet that he'd be able to see me from. I yanked the door open. He screamed like a girl and ran away, going to his room. I chased after him and heard his door slam. I started banging on his door. "JEFF OPEN THE DOOR!!" "nuh-uh!" i heard him say through the door. I started kicking it down. On the third kick the door busted open. Then he started blasting a song. "I can be tender. I can be rough. I can do everything you care for. Everything above". Wait...did Jeff just put on We Can Make Love by Somo?? (yuppers...he sure did).  "Baby let me rock your body, ride your body, kiss your favorite spot. Tie your hands behind your back". I blushed. Why the hell was he playing that?? I glared at him laying the pairs of underwear next to him on his bed. He looked over at me, looking terrified. He shook his head either trying to hide the fact that he was scared or he just got an idea.

    He quickly got up and spun me onto his bed. "Jeff why is that song playi-......umm..... did I interrupt something?" "no Liu. You're right on time". I struggled beneath Jeff while Liu entered the room. Liu inched closer to us, a smirk started to form on his face. "w-w-hat are y'all p-planing to do to me?". "oh doll, we're planning to f your sexy self senseless!!". Jeff smiled at me like he was an innocent little kitten that thought he was doing nothing wrong. Truth be told, I really did want them to...I was just scared that they wouldn't like my body or might not even talk to me afterwards. "b-but what will happen afterwards?" I asked, frightened what the answer might be. "After that? well, Kitten, you'll be ours." I heard Sully say. I could tell Liu took back over because his eyes change back to their light green color, unlike Sully's whose were dark green.

    "B-but-" Jeff cut me off by tugging my shirt up and over my head, exposing my (2/f/c) bra. Liu got closer and got onto the bed behind me, unclipping my bra. Jeff tore it off of me as I tried my best to cover myself. But Liu caught my arms and held them at my sides to make sure I couldn't. Jeff teased me by playing with my breasts and licking and twisting my nipples. He even nibbled them. Liu put his hand on my skirt and slid it off of me, laying me down onto the bed. Liu grabs my underwear and pulls them down and off of my legs.* *tell me if you'd like me to continue this in a different chapter* *

   Don't mind me....I'm just waiting for the aliens to take over ¯\_(ツ)_/¯