29

EMILYS P.O.V

"We should be back in a couple of hours, we are leaving now to get back on the road. Make sure the boarders are covered at all times, any problems contact Finn" Fours irritated voice sighed from the room.

I took a deep breath leaning against the locked bathroom door closing my eyes for a brief second, not a wink of sleep I got last night, every time I shut my eyes I seen Tom, his sick face staring at my own. Between that and Four constantly asking if I was alright I got no sleep.

"Baby are you ready?" Fours voice asked his fist knocking on the bathroom door making me jump, I didn't understand why he was being nice to me. Maybe it was because I was being a little bit less of a brat or he felt sorry for me.

I quickly glanced at my reflection cringing at the result, my hair was an absolute mess my face stained with tears and the joggers Four had gave me looking like a blanket. As soon as we got into the room last night he demanded I changed from the clothes I got there, I didn't mind it's just for once I had clothes that fit me and that weren't massive.

I turned quickly unlocking the door, at some point I think Four was going to snap st me for something.

As soon as I opened the door his hand reached out to grab mine as his eyes looked over at me before he raised his eyes at the tank top I was still wearing, most of the morning he had tried to get me to change from it but it was roasting.

*******

I shifted quickly pulling on my seatbelt as now it was only Four and I in one of the cars, Four driving and me in the passnager. I think i preferred the other men in the car it meant that I didn't have to talk.

My eyes glanced to Four to see his hands on the wheel only his eyes looked glazed over, he was talking to someone else threw kind link. He still didn't know that I knew his secret.

"How did you find me?" I asked attempting to snap him out of his mind link phase, I wanted to see if he was going to tell me anything yet if he was going to tell the truth.

"I knew Tom, I figured out his hiding spot" Four carefully answered glancing over at me his bright blue eyes looking bright as he started up the car.

He was careful not to say to much, he wasn't lying but he also wasn't telling me the honest truth, he was taking out the parts where I'm guessing he sent wolves to track him or something.

"But how? I mean he didn't leave any clues as to where he was and he wasn't hiding" I questioned as I watched as Fours hand grip onto the wheel tighter his knuckles slightly turning white.

I knew he hated it when I asked questions, he was so impatient that he probably didn't have time to answer me.

"Trust me love I was always going to find you" He mumbled out before taking his eyes of mine and onto the road as he pulled out of the parking spot.

His jaw was clenched tightly and his chest was moving up and down, I knew he was trying his best not to snap at me. If this were a few weeks ago he's probably just ignore me but he's trying.

I so badly just wanted to tell him that I knew about what he really was, maybe then he would let me ring my family, let me actually be outside and not stuck up in the room. If I already know then he can't hide anything else from me.

"I know your secret" My mouth blurted out before I could even stop myself, in an instant the car jolted to a stop and I instantly regretted my confession wishing I could have gave it more than five seconds of thought.

"What did you just say Emily" Fours chilling voice asked, he already knew what I said he was just checking to see if I was going to say it again or not.