Γwεƞτψ ғσʋя

"Stay with me, no you don't need to runStay with me, my bloodYou don't need to run

"Stay with me, no
you don't need to run
Stay with me, my blood
You don't need to run."

🌸🌸🌸
Y/N's POV

The lights turn back on but only Jungkook and Namjoon were there. Oh and of course, Taehyung. I turn around towards him, not expecting the sight.

Taehyung was there alright. But there was a presence behind him. He pushed his matted hair away from his eyes.

"It's time to go home, Kids." The guy whispers, holding onto Taehyung's throat as he struggles to breathe. "Sir, please will you please let him go?" I ask after realising it was the real Taehyung.

"But he needs to give me what I want." The man says, fake pouting. "Well he can't exactly do that if you're squeezing the life out of him can he?" I retort.

The man raised one eyebrow and releases  the latter. I walk over to him. "Taehyung, Taehyung, are you okay?" I ask as he struggles to breathe.

"Y/N." He wheezes, putting his hand up to my face, cupping my cheeks. He finally catches his breath. "Y/N I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Y/N."
"Shh Taehyung don't worry." I smile, caressing his face.

"Damn y'all, speed this shit up so I can take the kids and leave." The guy sighs. "What are you on about?" I hear Wendy ask, her arms wrapped around her girlfriend, Seulgi.

"Y/N, Wendy let's go!" He whines, impatiently. "What?" Seulgi asks, holding Wendy closer to her. "We're not going anywhere with you." I say.

"Then he pays." In an instant, Taehyung appeared beside him. The man grabs a sword and raises it high over Taehyung's head.

The acid. I grab the acid tightly in my hand. "Let him go." I warn. "Its too late." The man replies. "Fine." I open the cork top and throw the acid into his face.

He screams in agony and falls backwards. I push my hand out as the weapon falls, about to hit his neck and it flies across the room.

The room falls silent. "Tae?" I ask quietly. I run over to him and look at him. I lift his face up without thinking I kiss him. He takes a while but responds eventually. His lips melded perfectly with mine, his fingers caresses my sides lightly. I pull away slowly and rest my forehead on his.

He re connects our lips in another quick kiss.

"Y'all come on." I hear an weirdly familiar voice. Turning towards the source, I see someone I never thought I'd see again. "Dad?" A voice whispers.

But it wasn't mine.

————————————————————
A/N:
Y'all I'm sorry for not saying shit earlier but I really do love, appreciate and cherish you all. Thank you so much for these reads, votes and comments and for even having the time and energy to read these chapters. You guys are very important to me, more than you think, I love y'all.

Anyways, I just wanted to say how sad I am that this book is coming to an end in a few chapters.