UPDATE!!!! just saying hi

well hi everyone

feels dead weird writing this but just wanted to update you all since it's been a year since i finished this book.

165k reads... that's... something.

honestly i'm really grateful this many people have read my writing/work even if it is old and makes me cringe to read it over now. thank you.

so i don't write fan fiction anymore which if you follow me you will know since this is my only public book and it remains public bc of 1. how many of you love it and 2. this was how i became to be a member of the fandom.  the sequel is no longer public as i lost all the chapters i wrote for it and it's too long to write them again.

you probably would all like to know i'm 16 now and i was 14 when i wrote this so it's quite a while... i'm not in the sidemen fandom anymore but i still support the boys with a twitter account. a lot of people follow me on there and don't even realise it was me that wrote this book. i've met simon and tobi but love other youtubers more. the sidemen aren't my style anymore.

sub2willne.

so i just wanted to let you all know i'm doing well and that i'm going to be making some changes. reading it back now i realise how cringe and weird the storyline was. i'm going to be changing harry's age etc. a few more details so i can stand this story. i also hate the ending so if i get the chance i will change it. it was rushed.  i hope you all understand.

but if you don't, then please note this is my story and there are plenty others to read here.

thank you all.

- b