Q&A

Author: In this Q&A session, the protagonists of this story and my upcoming story, Reborn as a Sea Nymph, are invited. Let's welcome Liana and Ianthe!  

Q: What's your name?

L: Queen Liana of Arerin.

Author: Wow that's certainly an improvement from the last time you answered this question! Glad you finally accept your role as Queen!

I: Violet... eh... no... Ianthe. 

Author: Interesting, someone who isn't certain of her name again!

I: Well it depends on whether you want to know my modern name or the name after my transmigration.

Q: How old are you?

L: That's quite a tricky question. Does one include the years before one's rebirth? Now I am twenty. 

I: Well... I was a university student before I transmigrated into this world. And then the age turns messy. Just don't calculate the age! Residents of the underwater Kingdom never age anyway! Look at Princess Cordelia and Lord Valentine! They're still arguing over the same thing for one hundred years!

Author: No idea age is a tricky question for both of my protagonists. 

Q: If you have to describe yourself with three adjectives, what would they be?

L: This again? 

Author: Well maybe you can talk about how you have changed. Your past answers were 'Sensitive, introverted and sensible.' 

L: I think I am still introverted and sensible. If I don't have those qualities, I won't be Liana. But maybe I have become slightly less sensitive? I mean sensitive in a bad way, like always second guessing my choice and other people's feelings. 

Author: Liana does undergo some growth over the story, don't you think? How about you Ianthe.

I: Sassy, sensible and hardworking. Well this feels like university interview all over again. Do I have to further explain how those qualities help me in life? 

Author: I think it's alright. This does feel like an interview question. 

Q: If you have to describe the hero of your story with three adjectives, what would they be?

Author: Someone kept insisting Sebastian wasn't the hero of her story, look how things turned out!

L: I think it's your fault, author.

Author: What are you talking about? It's your choice! So any change in the three adjectives, Liana?

L: Reserved, cold and thick-skinned. 

Author: Huh??????

L: Also known as the weird stalker who follows me around.  

Author: ??????? O...okie? How about you Ianthe?

I: Hero of my story? But isn't my story about being a maid to Princess Cordelia and keeping her out of trouble while training to be a sorceress?

Author: Lord Valentine...

I: Lord Valentine isn't the hero of my story! Lord Valentine is so much more! He is my savior. And are you sure three adjectives are enough to describe Lord Valentine? Are you kidding me?

Author: Seems like we have a fangirl here. Let's skip this question, I'm afraid she won't stop if she starts fangirling. 

L: That doesn't seem fair.

I: Lord Valentine is the best. He is gentle, calm, composed, saintly...

Author: Skip.

Q: Do you have anything to say to each other?

L: I would have said good luck, but I detest the word luck. The author is cruel, she will torture you. Like being burned to death and being betrayed over and over again. So stay strong, Ianthe. 

Author: ... Sebastian will be hurt if he hears that. 

L: He won't dare :)

I: Seems scary. Author, does that mean I will start suffering? Someone help me!

Author: Well, your story is supposed to be sweet and cute... supposed to be... Diary of a Reborn Queen is sweet and cute too! Supposed to be... 

L: See. Stay strong. I am finally off the hook.

Author: Wait. Don't you remember you're all in the same world ;) Ianthe has appeared in your story and so will you! Can readers spot out Ianthe?

L: We're not living in the same kingdom! 

I: Well... I am travelling around the world? 

L: Defeated... I need chocolate. 

Sebastian: There is a box in your room. 

Author: Liana and Sebastian will have their own happily ever after. Ianthe's story is out now! Here is the synopsis:

{Sassy university student turned Sea Spirit × Saintly Mysterious Royal Sorcerer

I am a normal university student. When I opened my eyes from my nap, I became a side character in the novel I read. I was under the sea.

Ianthe: "Wait didn't this character die in the last chapter? I have to avoid my death no matter what! This silver haired gentleman who rescued me, do you need a maid?"

Follow Ianthe's life to avoid her inevitable death while studying to be a top sorceress!}

-------------------------------

Author's note

So this is the final bonus chapter! Hope you had fun reading it! I had so much fun with this crossover XD

I originally have more bonus chapters idea, but one turns out too sad and my friend suggested keeping it to myself ;p And the other didn't turn out as well as I have hoped! But if I have another inspiration in the future, I will definitely post it!

Let's leave Liana and Sebastian to their happily ever after!

Once again thank you so much for going through this journey with me! The story has more than 70k views! Thank you so much!

I'll post the Author's note soon! If you're interested in me rambling about characters and plot, do check it out!

See you next time! (I hope to see you next Tuesday!!)