❤THIS LOVE - 115❤

SOHEE'S POV:

I didn't hit him, he got frozen when my fingers touches at the back of his neck, softly caressing.

"Sweetheart?" 

"Hm." I smiled when he looked like a lost child. 

I won't be hitting him on his special day. 

"We will be heading to sweet corner." Taehyung said as he took Sohyun's hand in his. "Enjoy, night is all yours." They left while Jungkook was still confused.

"What he meant by night is all yours?" 

"Let's celebrate." I grabbed his hands and took him near the elevator. 

"Where are we going? Party is over there." Jungkook halts abruptly.

"Babe, come with me." I said instantly pulling him with me.

On the 67th floor, the elevator doors opens revealing a gorgeous suit, the candles where enlightened, the beautiful flowers.. there dreamy fragrance and the view of California looked enchanting in the moon light.

"Sweetheart, we should go back now. Let's explore later." Jungkook said as he took my hands to walk back.

"Only 3 minutes remaining.." I whispered while he stops. I checked on the watch.

"For what?"

"2 minutes.."

I hold his hands in mine as I looked out through the wide glass window in the dark sky, the moon was shining, stars where twinkling. 

"Sweetheart.."

"Hm."

Jungkook was continously looking at my face while I looked at the sky.

After 2 minutes, the clock's hand ticks perfectly on 12:00 a.m. 

My hands moves around his neck pulling him closer.

The fireworks display so brightly in the dark sky on his special day. 

"Happy birthday Jungkook-ah.." I softly said before I kissed him.

He was shocked for a second. I lick his bottom lips for entrance. He pulls me by waist and deepens the kiss.

"I love you, sweetheart.." He whispered as he caress my cheeks. "Where is my gift? A kiss and firework won't be enough." 

I placed his hands on my belly while he looked confused.  

"I'll give it to you." I pecked on his lips once again. "You have to wait for a little one."

Jungkook got tensed as he heard little one. He didn't moved from his place.

"A-Are you kidding? Don't be silly. If your twin is.. that doesn't mean you too b--" Jungkook's eyes got shook when he realised. 

I giggled at his reaction. 

"You..You're.. really?" He gasped in shock. "No wonder why all that was..? You're pregnant! My Baby! Our Baby!" 

"Yes, ours.." I smiled while he hugged me.

He was surprised, shocked and happy at the same time. 

"My kid won't be spoiled like Tae's. I won't let that happen." Jungkook said as he hold my hands warmly. 

"What if they just spoil ours..?"

"He won't dare to but if he tries, I'll spoil his..." Jungkook smiles happily as hugs me again.