Chapter 26: It's a French restaurant.

Liam and Amelia's passports above.

Amelia Smith

"No, the red ones," I say to my maid, Jenna.

She nods her head and put my red open toe heels in my luggage.

An hour later, we finish packing and I go downstairs. I see my siblings having breakfast and I sit with them. I look at Mae's plate and I frown.

"Why are you having salad for breakfast?" I ask her.

"Oh good morning to you too, Amelia. Yes, I had a great night. Thanks for asking." She says sarcastically.

Austin snickers and I glare at him.

"So I'm going to New York for a few days. Mary is going to be sleeping here when I'm gone." I tell them.

"When are you leaving?" Austin asks.

"Today."

"Hell yeah! Can my life get any better? First mum and dad now you." He gets up and dances.

I look at him like he's a crazy man and shake my head. Did he just compare me to mum and dad?

"Have fun," Mae says and leaves.

****

Amelia's outfit

Amelia's outfit.

Liam and I are at the airport and we are about to board on one of my father's private jets.

Ivory's engagement party is tomorrow. She threatened me by saying I won't be allowed in till I bring Liam along.

It took me some time to finally ask him if he wants to come with me because Ivory wants him to. He immediately said yes.

He was in fact waiting for me to ask him because he already knew that I was going.

I sit down and I finally relax.

"Nice jet," Liam comments as he also takes a sit.

I smirk and bring out my Mac book.