Yandere!LostSilver X Fem!Reader

Request by ilovemybooks2000 📖

I really like Lost Silver :3 but I almost don't know anything about him either ಥ⌣ಥ
By the way, you can’t imagine how much I waited for someone to request this ;w; thank you for requesting it :DD!

~Your POV~

The sound of my phone ringing interrupted me from my business, as I stopped what I was doing and ran to pick it up.

'Hello?'

'Hi, Y/n, it's me, your one and only best friend, F/n!'

I smiled widely. F/n was busy those last few days and she wasn't calling me at all, but now i'm happy that she did.

'Hi, F/n! Long time no see, huh?'

'Yeah, heh. Well, there's something I have to..... tell you. Well, i-it's about someone I want you to meet... I don't have time to explain, so would you mind coming here?'

'Uuuuummm........sure?'

'Great, see ya!' And with that, she hung up. I just stared at the phone and did nothing.

Well, that just happened.

I started to get ready, grabbed my keys and made my way to F/n's house.

-------------

I knocked the door.

.

.

.

.

.

The door opened.

'Y/n, you're here!' She gave me a hug and pulled me inside before I could say anything.

She literally threw me to the couch and clapped her hands together.

'Sooooooo, do you promise not to freak out?'

I gave a cheeky smile and crossed my hands.

'What, is it something about spiders or snakes or anything?'

'N-No but promise you'll keep calm.'

'...Alright?'

'Sooooo, a few days ago, there's someone who appeared in my house all of a sudden..' She said in a nervous way.

'And it's.... Well, not.... How can I say this.... Not a normal person. Don't freak out, he's very sweet, innocent and cute.'

'Your boyfriend?' I joked. She shook her head.

'I want you to meet Lost Silver.'

I just stared at her, not knowing what to say or what to do.

She gulped.

'Y-You can come out now, Lostie.'

That's when someone appeared and my eyes widen at the sight.