Chapter 28, William Wallace

A/N: WARNING if you are sensitive to SEXY stuff, just read until I say 'SKIP' and spare your innocence

A/N: WARNING if you are sensitive to SEXY stuff, just read until I say 'SKIP' and spare your innocence. I'm not good at writing this stuff. I'm really bad so no need to tell me. It was just important for character stuff for later. 

My heart is in pieces

My heart is in pieces. Worse off than wherever Goldy's old heart is. I never knew it would actually feel like there's a giant gaping hole in my chest, but I've learned otherwise.

I don't get out of my room for a while. When it's midnight, I finally pull myself off of my bed and kick at Goldy's boots that's still on the floor. I grab the toe ring and chuck it into a corner. I claw at the curtains. Fling the lamp. Smash the vase.

And when I'm done, out of breath, I still feel that agonizing hole in my chest.

I want it to go away. That pain. I want to forget for a moment and just pretend Blake didn't actually win the bet. Maybe I deserved it after my family killed his brother and father. 

Only one solution comes to mind.

So, I get myself a new coat and leave my room. Everyone's either asleep or in their rooms, so they don't notice me walking around. When I pass the downstairs bathroom, I hear an odd sound - like someone suppressing a cough.

I peek in through the hole and notice it's just Sean staring at himself in the mirror. I can't see what he's doing, but I can't stay much longer in anyway. Sean was one of my good friends. Second to Matt and I feel bad for neglecting him ever since we joined Sterling.

When I can't waste more time, I leave the mansion and get into Quick Silver. My Lamborghini is my pride and joy and for some reason, smells cleaner than usual.

I drive North.

And only when Isabella is in full view, do I stop. I've already been in here a whole bunch of times and I sneaked in before, So, I park Quick Silver at the side and make my way to the back wall - closer to the forest. Last time I had to scale this wall, Calvin helped me. Now, I suck in a breath and jump and claw for the top. At the third try, I get a good grip and pull myself over.