Don't be cute. You're not cute

Me and Tom sat in the back of the limo with our hands interlocked. I looked out of the window as we drove past the huge crowds of people attending the premiere.

"Love, your hands are shaking!" Tom commented as he reached and grasped my other hand, holding them both in his own.

"Tom I'm terrified! What if I trip? What if I say something embarrassing?" I rambled, looking away from the window and staring at Tom with wide eyes.

"You'll be fine, Carter. And I promise, if you trip I'll fall down too." He smiled comfortingly.

"You'd do that for me?" I asked with a grin on my face.

"I'd do anything for you, love." The car came to a stop behind two other limos with the cast climbing out and stepping onto the carpet.

"You're family is here, right?" I asked him, trying to distract myself from the fear bubbling inside of me.

"Yeah. Mum, Harry, Sam and Paddy. They're all so excited. Mum said that paddy's been telling everyone at school for weeks now." Tom laughed, shaking his head at his younger brother's antics.

"Are they meeting us there?"

"They're actually a couple cars back with Harrison. He's acting as a little tour guide."

I laughed, imagining that Harrison didn't really want to be responsible here.

The car pulled forward slightly before stopping completely. Clearly it was our time to get out and walk the carpet. The carpet attendee pulled open the door and Tom stepped out, the screams intensified to the point where I could've gone deaf.

I saw him waving at the fans with a huge smile before turning back to the car and offering me his hand. I gladly took it as I carefully climbed out and stood next to him on the carpet. All I could hear was the insanely high pitched screams of the fans that stood behind the barriers, some holding signs and others holding out paper for autographs.

Tom grasped my hand and steadied me as we walked up the few stairs that lead to the carpet.

"First, we go sign autographs for the fans before actually walking the carpet." Tom said as he leant over to me and spoke into my ear, knowing I otherwise wouldn't be able to hear him. I nodded in reply with a smile as we began walking to the barriers.

"This is so crazy, I normally just follow behind Chris at these things," I laughed, squeezing onto Tom's hand.

"Hey guys!" Tom called to them as we stood in front of the crowds. I waved at them with a huge smile as I took the first pen and signed someone's phone case.

"Thank you so much!" The girl had tears in her eyes as she looked at me.

"You're welcome!" I kept signing pictures and shoes and phones as they were passed to me.

"Darling, question." I heard Tom call so I looked up at him from my pace ten feet behind him. "This young lady- what's your name love - Sarah wants to know if I'm a good boyfriend?" He looked at me with a cheeky smile as the crowds of people screamed.

"Of course not!" I laughed, looking back down at the photo before moving on an taking another selfie.

"That's bullshit!"

"I know you're English babe, but watch your language!" I laughed as I finally made my way back to him and gripped his hand.

"Oh, crap, my bad." He muttered to me as he leant closer to me with a smile on his face.

"Don't be cute. You're not cute." I told him, pulling my hand away and stepping in front of him.

"I'm adorable!" He replied before quickly grabbing my hand and spinning me around, forcing me to come face to face with him. He leant down and softly kissed my lips. "Admit it." He kissed me again before he leant back.