10

Friday Night 7:30 pm

Liah's pov

I awkwardly typed on laptop as Jahseh stared at me.We were currently at his house to finish the project.He texted me and told me to come over so we could finish it but he hasn't said a word to me since I got here.I was laying on his bed as he sat in his desk chair leaning back throwing his football in the air and catching it.

We then heard the doorbell ring.Jahseh put his football down got up to answer the door. As I finished typing the last paragraph I pressed the print button so it should be printing off at my house now.I closed my laptop and grabbed some trash paper I didn't need a bawled it up,I walked over to his trash can and before I could even throw my trash away I saw one bawled up paper in there.I grabbed it and unfolded it.

Jahseh pov

My eyes widened at the person standing at the door.

"H-Hey X"she said nervously

"Geneva....What are you doing here?"I asked

"I wanted to talk to you...it's been a while"she chuckled

"Yeah...almost 2 years to be exact"I clenched my jaw

She frowned "I know I would've called but I lost your number and-"

I cut her off "I changed my number last year anyways"

"Oh"she nodded and it got silent

"Is your mom here?"She asked

I nodded "Yeah but she sleep tho"

"And Aiden?"She asked

"In his room playing video games"

"Okay,um well...I honestly don't know where to start...Uh I'm sorry for everything that I put you through...there is no excuse for what I did to you.I was wrong and I know that.I regret what I did to you everyday...some nights I can't even sleep because all I think about is you....I moved back here last month and I'll be starting school at LauderHill high soon next week and I hope we can at least be civil with each other in public,knowing the fact that everyone at that school knows what happened between us"She lowly

"Yeah I can be civil,and I been forgave you Geneva"I said

She gave me a weak smile before giving me a hug.I was a little caught off by it but I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her back but...

Hugging her felt different...It didn't feel the way it use to.Hugging her use to make my heart flutter but now I feel...nothing.

"Jahseh I'm fin-ished.."Liah said walking down the stairs.She stared at Geneva weirdly and Geneva glared at her.

"Who's your friend?"Geneva asked

"This is Liah...and She's not my friend we're just doing a project together"I looked up at Liah "Right?"

"Y-Yea Right...Bye"She walked down the rest of the stairs and walked out the door bumping shoulders with Geneva.

Liah's pov

I threw my book bag on my bed and took out the paper I found in Jahseh's Trash Can.I wonder who he wrote this for...must be the girl I just bumped into.

Ya know that's the same girl that was staring at me at the restaurant parking lot...OMG.Thats why she was staring at me like that...that has to be his girlfriend!

WOW.He kissed me when he already had a girl? And he had the nerve to say Stokeley was wrong for what he did?

These Florida Niggas Ain't Loyal💯