Chapter 15

Suzette POV
Wedding planning sucks butt. Working in the office with Blayze on your period sucks butt. I'm cramping so badly and I keep having calls about the wedding and Blayze is constantly in my ear to do something. I'm in so much pain and Blayze can sense something is off because I'm grouchy as hell. I'm currently setting up a persuasive presentation for Blayze's up coming meeting and I'm feeling kind of nauseous. I look up from my laptop screen and look out of Blayze's big windows.

 I look up from my laptop screen and look out of Blayze's big windows

It was sunny out and no clouds were in the bright blue sky. Even though outside looked full of joy and happiness I felt bitter and annoyed. I was nauseous, dizzy, and in pain. I felt as if a big grey cloud was hovering over me. Blayze returned from the bathroom and he takes a seat at the desk. In one more week is the wedding and everyone that is in the court are here in New York. My bridesmaids and groomsmen are currently getting their gowns and tux's today and are to rehearse the walk in of the fake wedding ceremony.

Blayze somehow found some big huge building to throw the wedding. It's not in the United States but some type of country. Almost everyone that I have invited are going to fly to the place and the bridesmaids and groomsmen are to come with us on the jet. We leave two days before the wedding and to be honest I am nervous. Blayze and I have become somewhat friends you could say. We do a lot of talking now, mostly unnecessary bickering, and looking into each other's eyes for no reason. I guess you could say that's our thing. Problem is whenever he looks at me with those piercing blue/green eyes my stomach does flips and my heart starts beat fast and hard till I can hear it in my ears.

Okay I really don't feel good. I move the laptop off my lap and lay down on the couch that I'm sitting on. I groan in pain from the striking pain of my uterus bleeding it's heart out. "Are you okay?" Asks Blayze. I was afraid to speak. If I opened my mouth I might vomit. I get up and walk to the bathroom feeling the bile peaking up to my mouth. I throw up in the toilet letting out all the contents in my stomach. I start to cry and I throw up some more. Since the sight of vomit makes me sick, I close my eyes to prevent myself from seeing the chunks of food leaving my mouth.

I feel a hand on my back and the sound of Blayze saying comforting words. I finally finish and I rest my head on the edge of the toilet seat. I felt dizzy and hot. The pain was unbearable and I started to see black spots in my vision. "Blayze I think I'm going to pass out." I then feel my eyes start to shut.

Blayze POV
Crap! Suzette just passed out. I quickly pick her up and carry her to the couch I call in Luna and Damon since they are in the office today. "What's wrong?" Said Damon as he and Luna entered. I start to collect Suzette things and spoke quickly, "Suzette just threw up and she passed out. I'm going to take her to the hospital. I need your help to carry her things and mine." I pick her up and Damon grapes Suzette things. Luna already has my stuff and she runs out of the office.

I hurry out of the office with Suzette in my arms holding her with my heart aching from panic. Everyone looks over at me and confusion and worry are plastered on their faces. I ignore their stares and sprint to the elevator. "Is everything alright sir." Asked one of my employees. "Suzette threw up in the toilet please clean it up. Also cancel all my meetings today. I'm taking Suzette to the hospital and make sure no one post anything about this do I make myself clear." She nods her head. "Yes sir." was her reply as I headed to the elevator.