Part 1 - Arrival

Today's the day. You bought Tom holland meet and greet tickets months ago and finally today's the day you get to meet him. You arrive at the comic con and you proceed to the line to meet Tom. You're 2nd in line. The staff member guides the first guest to meet Tom. They take a pic and talk for a few seconds. The staff member then starts to guide you to Tom. You see a bright smile on Toms face as you head towards him.

He says, "Hello love, what's your name" as you give him a hug. You say, "y/n". He smiles. You two are trying to decide a pose to do for the pic and Tom says, "I have a great idea" and proceeds to ask the staff members for pen and paper and starts to write something down. He then hands you the piece of paper and he picks you up bridal style for the pose without telling you he was going to. He whispers in your ear, "hope to see you soon". He puts you down and holds your hand, then the staff member starts to guide you away from Tom. He keeps holding your hand as you walk away.

You are guided towards the printer for your photo. You look back to the meet and greet area and you see Tom trying to look at you. He smiles for the pic with the guest he's with and continues to do so for the rest of the line. You get your printed pic and you see that you and Tom aren't even looking at the camera. Both of you are staring into each other's eyes. You smile realizing that not just any guest was getting that kind of experience with Tom. You open the paper that Tom gave you. It reads, "meet me by my lounge area at 12. I'll tell my guard to let you in there. ❤️Tom".