64 Part 2

Labor day weekend has been so crazy for me, but today we hit 1 Million motherfucking reads! Rankings show that it's one of the best books on the entire app. Y'all let these people know how we did it in just 3 months exactly with NO connections what so ever 🤸🏽‍♀️

Do y'all know how many people that write books on this app, put their absolute all into their content, finish their stories, update ON TIME AND FREQUENTLY, and STILL haven't gotten close to a million reads? Or how many people have WAYYYY more reads than me and don't have the rankings, comments, or votes to show for it?

This is the best birthday gift ever 😭❤️ (its September 14th btw)

Thank you all so much for believing in me, supporting me, motivating me when I felt like giving up, and taking time out of your busy day just to read my long story that I work so hard on everyday and night.

I can't believe you guys actually like all of these crazy thoughts/ideas (that constantly run through my head) that I write down and turn them into an outlet for someone else...

I've met some of the best people on this app, and I'm forever grateful for the strong, strong bond and friendship that I share with you all. I'm forever grateful for you guys...

Thank you ❤️

Angel

I chuckled to myself hearing Dave, Kairi, and Kali cackling loudly downstairs as I got dressed.

It's amazing how much they fell in love with her as soon as she walked through that front door. They didn't have to warm up to her or anything. It's like she just fit right in...

3 hours ago...

"It's a good thing I came and got you early huh?" I said walking into the door with an excited Kali on my hips.

I unbuttoned my jacket and she jumped down out of my arms. I watched as she closed her eyes, inhaling all the air.

"I missed the shmell in here... Shmells like cake..." She said gazing around the room.

Walking further into the house, we stopped once we saw David bouncing Kai up and down in her bouncer. She ran up to him.

"Hiii, my name's Kali! What's yo-"

"HUUUUUUUU!" Both of them let out a huge gasp in unison. Staring at each other with wide eyes, they met each other halfway.

"You're beautiful..." They both said at the same time with their hands on each other's faces.

After a while of admiring each other's beauty, they started to get to know one another.

"What's your name? Mines is Kalifornia Dream Greer." She looked extremely focused tracing one of the tattoos on his finger that spelled out his name.