Imagine 25 - Birthday

It was your husband, Sonny's, birthday so you decided to take your son and daughter to go surprise him at work.

You arrived at the precinct with a cake, balloons, and some gifts. When your kids saw Sonny, they immediately ran up and gave him a hug.

"Happy birthday daddy!" They yelled.

"Aw, you guys are too adorable. Was this your mom's idea?"

"Actually, it was all theirs." You admitted.

You gave him a kiss on the cheek before being greeted by your older brother Fin.

"It's about time you got here. He's been bugging me all day by asking if you had anything planned for him."

"Give him a break Fin. It's his birthday. He's just excited."

"Well, this means he'll finally be leaving me alone now so that's all I care about." He said jokingly.

You playfully punched his arm before returning back over to Sonny and the kids.

You lit the candles on the cake as everyone began to sing happy birthday.

"Happy birthday dear Carisi, happy birthday to you!" The precinct sang.

You waited for him to blow out the candles before asking him what he wished for.

"So what did you wish for babe?"

"Nothing. Everything I need is already right in front of me."

You smiled before kissing his lips which made your kids immediately exclaim in disgust.

"Ew gross! Mommy and daddy are kissing!" Your son yelled.

"Yeah, go get a room!" Fin yelled.

"Oh shush you two." You said before laughing

"I'm so thankful to have you in my life." Sonny said while holding your hands.

"Thank you for everything (Y/N)." He said again.

"You're so very welcome." You said before kissing him again.