(38)

Before this chapter starts I wanted to let you guys know that I will be ending this after (40) and there won't be a sequel but I do have a few books in the works(an original, a one direction fanfic, and a cringe Reddie fanfic). I hope you enjoy the chapter! Bye!
___________________________

Parker's POV

I get home about two hours after Ben left the park. I walk in and see Sophia and Aubree sitting on the couch.

"Hey. The twins sleeping?" I ask noticing they aren't in the room.

"Yep" Bree says.

"So, anything interesting happen while you were gone?" Soph asks.

"Um...no. Nothing I can think of" I lie.

"Oh really? That's too bad. Have you talked to Ben at all?" Bree asks.

"Nope"

"I told you" Soph says to Bree.

"Told her what?" I ask.

"You really think Ben didn't call Soph as soon as he got home?" Bree glares.

"I didn't know if he would want people to know yet" I say and sit down at the end of the couch.

"Don't hurt him again, ok? He's too precious for this world and you broke him" Bree says.

"I won't. I promise" I say.

"Good" they say and turn their attention to the TV. I get out my phone and text Ben.

Me: hey

Ben: hey

Me: how do u wanna do this? do u wanna start from the beginning or pick up where we left off?

Ben: we left off with u not talking to me and when u did u barely said anything except a lame excuse

Me: pick up where we were before I started doing that

Ben: if I say yes do u promise to call me every night like we agreed?

Me: And video chat every weekend

Ben: and come back for every holiday and break

Me: deal

Ben: then yes, we can pick up there

Me: yay!

Ben: i missed u

Me: i missed u too Pumpkin

Ben: Pumpkin?

Me: don't like that one?

Ben: it's mean

Me: how?

Ben: ur calling me heavy and gross

Me: *sigh*

Me: i missed u too baby*

Ben: much better

Me: u should come over

Ben: I wasn't lying when I said i have hw

Me: pwwwweeeeaaaassseeeeeeeee

Ben: i'm busy

Me: pwetty pwease

Ben: *siiiiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhhhhh* i'll be there in 10

Me: kk

"Why are you smiling?" Soph asks.

"I got Ben to come over" I say victoriously.

"What the fuck? I told him to come over and he said he would tomorrow"

"You don't have what I have"

"Yeah? What's that?"

"A dick he can suck"

"Ew! You're so gross!" she gasps and starts hitting me with a pillow. I laugh so hard I fall off the couch. She throws the pillow at me and crosses her arms. After she calms down I put my feet on the couch where I was sitting and lay on the floor. A few minutes later the door opens. I look over and see Ben.

"Hey" I smile."Hi. What are you doing?" he asks.

"Watching Law and Order"

"I meant, why are you on the floor?"

"Sophia's fault"

"What did you do?" Ben asks Soph.

"He was being gross!" she says.

"Was not" I say.

"He said he has something for you that I don't. I asked what it was and he said a dick for you to suck" Soph explains. If Ben had a drink right now, he'd probably be choking.

"Parker!" Ben scolds.

"It was funny" I say. He rolls his eyes and moves my legs over so he can sit. I look up at him and don't realize I'm staring until he says something.

"What?" Ben asks.

"You're really pretty" I mumble. He blushes and looks back to the TV.