Part 6: Aladdin (RM)

"(Oh it's sad Aladdin's hit the bottom, He's become a one-man rise in crime, I'd blame parents except he hasn't got 'em) . . ."

    Taehyung's eyebrows raise in surprise, taken off guard by Amria's answer for a short moment before inquiring as to what she means.

     Amria only looked back out over the city, Jimin coming up and rubbing on her legs after feeling her weariness. Her brown eyes glisten in the stars of the night sky, her hair blowing with the breeze that whipped by, "Haven't you ever wonder what it would be like to live like the townspeople? I want to know what it's like to not be the princess, but to just be a normal girl."

      The prince looks at his sister for a while before laughing and looking out at the city with her, "Well, of course I've wondered. I've never wanted it though, I love my life. I love having to take care of the people, I like watching over them, making sure they are safe!"

     Amria can only giggle as her gaze shifts back to her brother, "That is why you will be a great sultan when father steps down."

      Taehyung's eyes widen as his head snaps back to the woman beside him, faceing her as he speak, "What do you mean? Amria, I won't be the Sultan when father passes over his crown. You're the one that should take over for father! You are the oldest."

      Amria shakes her head, "I may be the older of us, but I am still adopted. You deserve the position more than I ever could."

      The prince shakes his head, "It doesn't matter, you still deserve it."

       "Well, I don't if I want it. I'll need to think about it some more, I guess", Amria gives a faint smile, eyes again being drawn back to the city below.

       Her smiles widens as she looks across all the building and streets. She can't help but be attracted to the scene below. Though her smile falters as she sees two figures, one sitting in front of the other, who was standing, their hands on their hips. Amria's eyebrows furrow as she tries to get a closer look at the duo, 'What are they doing?'

      As she tries to see the figures, now both standing, Amria doesn't notice Jungkook walk into the room. The brunette quietly slides behind Taehyung, wrapping his arms around the man, causing in a small jump from the blonde. Taehyung's head snaps back to look at Jungkook, before relaxing into the younger's arms.

      Glancing over at his sister, he notices her stare out on the city below. He lets out a deep sigh, his head falling back onto Jungkook's shoulder.

     Jungkook's soothing voice calmly whispers in his ear, making him shiver at the soft sound, "Is she okay?"

     The blonde shrugs, his hands finding their way to Jungkook's arms. They run along his arms, ending in Taehyung holding the brunette's hands, his own arms wrapped around himself as well.

     "Do you want to leave her alone for a bit?", Jungkook suggests, looking over at Amria for a moment.

     The prince nods, moving towards the exit with Jungkook, gaining Amria's attention. Only now that he's leaving does she notice the Jungkook had been in her room. After watching her brother and best friend leave the room, her eyes train themselves on the two figures once again. She had decided that they are both men, both fairly tall too, well compared to her at least. Not that that was saying much, she was only about four feet and 10 inches, maybe a bit taller. Though not by much. She only wishes that she could see them clearly, but it's already too dark to see anything.

     Then a miracle happened, the neighboring building's upper room light up with light. Illuminating the rooftop the two men were now standing on.

      Amria couldn't see much, she was able to confirm that they were men. She was now also to slightly see what they look like. Amria's eyes look over the men, her gaze moving over the one wearing blue. Quickly moving to the lighter haired man, she could tell he was a bit more tattered then the other man. 'I wonder what they're doing?', Amria's eyebrows furrowed as she tried to get a better view.

      Though before she could ponder on her thoughts more, her father sauntered into her room. Making his presence aware with his cheerful voice, "Amria! My dear, how are you?"

     Amria flings herself around, eyes wide and terrified, "Father?! What are you doing out of bed?!"

     He smiles a bit, "I came to see you."

     "You're sick! You can't be out of bed right now, the doctor said so!"

     With a cough and a wave of his hand, the Sultan simply dismissed her worry, "Nonsense, I'll be fine. Just need to walk around a bit."

      Amria sighs, rubbing her forehead as she walks over to her father. She gently puts her hand on his back, turning him around to guide him out of the room. Amria gives him a small smile as she speaks, "Well, why don't we walk for a bit then get you back to your room? You really need to rest."

     The Sultan gives his daughter a big, mustached grin, "Let's do that sweetheart."