W A R N I N G

Just a little heads up

This books contains:

Mature scenes (smut)

• Mentions of physical and verbal abuse
• Cursing (even though i don't curse)

• a lot of blushing
• a lot of staring from *cough* Hayze *cough*

🌻Important🌻

If you are in a relationship or even a friendship, where the person is not treating you well, whether that be verbally or physically, please please please tell someone.

If they say they love you and even if they apologize for what they've done, find the strength to leave that relationship, because that is not love.

I do beleive in second chances because people make mistakes, we're not perfect. But i don't think they count for cheating, or physical abuse.

Love is when you and the person you are with, respect each other. If they love you, they wouldn't dare talk down to you, they wouldn't dare hurt you on purpose.

Now i'm not saying that people don't make mistakes, because they do. You do. I do.

But what im saying is, you have to realize there's a certain point where their words or their actions become abuse and you need to leave that behind. There are other people out there willing to treat you better, even if it might not seem that way at the time.

If you are going through something, anything at all, im willing to listen. But i can't help you completely from behind a screen. You need to tell somebody, no matter how nervous or scared you are.

Go to someone you trust. Please don't suffer alone. If you need help with something, go get it. Too many of us stay silent and i hope that someone is brave enough to break that trend.

🌻

Anyway, thanks for reading this. I really, truly appreciate it.

If this book seems similar to another book, i promise i did not copy, its just that there are a lot of arranged marriage books out there.

I've worked hard on this as well, so please don't plagerize anything from this book without my concent. Having someone copy and take credit for something that you've put so much time and energy into sucks.

Also, the pictures used throughout this book are not mines. All of them belong to the photographers, i've just used them for visual effect.

The cover and banner, however were done by me.

Continue on now