Suck My Nonexistant Dick

This is late! I'm sorry! Next chapter coming very soon!!

The next day was Monday, and while I certainly did not want to leave her, I knew I had to. She offered me some more clothes and a ride to school, though I promised myself I'd go home afterwards, even if just to reassure my parents that I am in fact alive and well. Now, I finally get to see her again in class.

Cara has been bugging all day about my lighter attitude and the 'bounce' in my step. She knows something happened between Camila and me, though I don't plan on telling her.

"You always tell me!" She complains, but I simply shake my head in refusal once again. Camila isn't just another girl, no. She's not just another conquest, another name on the list. In fact, I have a surprise for her after class that I'm really hoping she'll like. I don't do that for just anyone.

"Okay, whatever." Cara laughs, stepping into the classroom. I was too busy thinking about how the woman might react to know what she said in between.

"Cara. Y/l/n." Camila greets the pair of us with a smirk when we enter the classroom. I made Cara ditch the end of last period to get here early, so there's nobody else here.

"Ms Cabello," I smirk back in a similar tone, making Cara groan.

"Ugh, just say it already!" She complains, "I know you two fucked!"

"Language, Cara." Camila scolds, "And that's a barbaric idea. Last time someone suggested something like that I had to give them a detention. It'd only be fair if you got the same treatment."

"No, Ms Cabello." Cara sighs, playing along.

"Mi amore." I then greet, walking around the desk to plant a quick kiss on her lips

"I fucking love you in glasses," I mutter within the kiss, earning another groan from Cara as the woman hums into my mouth.

"Amor." She says when we break, "Amore is Italian."

"Google translate can suck my dick, then," I complain, kissing her once more before moving to sit in my seat.

"Your nonexistent dick." She adds as if unable to stop it. Afterwards, she immediately turns a deep shade of red while I splutter around a laugh.

"I knew it! I knew you guys-" Cara yells, covering her mouth when someone else walks into the classroom, offering the kid a sheepish look while changing the end of her sentence to, "- were lying when you said there was a quiz!"

I slyly smirk at the woman who winks back before opening a folder of paperwork and sorting through it, the rest of the class slowly filtering into the classroom.