Chapter 41

After hearing those words, I quickly wake up more, what's this, may I ask which emperor wanted to capture Imperial Sister, yet the person they sent have such bad eyesight, capturing me - this innocent passer-by - instead?"

Over here, I close my eyes, acting like I haven't woken up yet, over there, that man once again speaks, "Why aren't you answering? Lost your tongue?"

At this time, a slightly guilty voice answers: "Your majesty, this subordinate, this subordinate was following Fourth Princess' palace maid in returning, personally hearing her call this lady Princess, and at the time, this lady was trying on an outfit, this subordinate thought......"

"Thought she is Fourth Princess?" The man sounds a deep laugh, but it gives people the feeling of unease, "Kun Lun ah, Kun Lun, zhen really don't know whether to say you're honest or frank. Could it be that you're unaware Yun Mi has more than one princess? Everyone knows that Yun Mi's Fourth Princess is a national beauty and heavenly fragrance, the number one beauty of Yun Mi, you take another look at this one you captured, five features yet to rid of its childishness, does that look like the beauty-that-overpowers-other-flowers sort of a person?"

"But, your majesty, this lady is not bad in appearance either ah!" That person cannot hold back in saying: "This subordinate saw that she looks so delicately radiant and pretty, hence......"

"Forget it, forget it, it was zhen who had a moment of silliness, clearly aware you have not come in contact with a girl since young, yet I still send you to carry out such task. Now this is great, nevermind ruining zhen's plan, you even brought back such trouble." The man sounds helpless, "Looks like zhen should give you a lady."

"Lady?" That person fearfully says: "Your majesty, this subordinate knows wrong, how about this subordinate go back for another capture?"

"Your thinking sure isn't bad, go back for another capture? Don't see you think about whether they'd still give you the chance to go for another capture." The man coldly says: "Sometimes zhen really suspect whether your head had been knocked silly."

That person falls silent for a while, then says, "This subordinate remembers your majesty had once accidentally pushed this subordinate onto the ground, when younger......"

"Your memory sure is good, to have not forgotten this matter." The man's tone suddenly turns serious, "No need to say more, tomorrow, pick a lady of your liking, go through with the wedding."

"Your majesty......"

The man laughingly says: "This is zhen's compensation for knocking your brain silly."

"......"

Hearing up to here, I secretly start to laugh, this emperor and Kun Lun sure are funny, looks like their friendship isn't bad.

This emperor wants to capture Imperial Sister and conveniently eat her up, then become Yun Mi's son-in-law, just that he ran into an accident along the way, Imperial Sister who is rich in 'dowry' has been replaced with the worthless me......

En, this is approximately how the situation is. Then, what are they planning to do with me?

"Your majesty, then what to do with this lady?" Kun Lun asks: "Oh right, who exactly is this lady?"

"Yun Mi's Fifth Princess, An Ke Lan." The man softly laughs, voice low and mellow, "What to do? Keep an eye on her for zhen, don't let her escape."

"Your majesty, if this subordinate hasn't remembered wrongly then this Yun Mi's Fifth Princess is a......fool?"

"Keep a close eye on her for zhen, even if she's a fool, should anything go wrong, it'll be on your account."