IF WALLS COULD TALK

IF WALLS COULD TALK

Written by

FINN

------------------------------------------- 

BLURB

Louis Stan has always been an outcast. There is no denying that the walls he has put up between himself and other people are the cause of this but being gay hasn't helped either. However, being an outsider isn't his only problem.

Louis has always tried to see the light, even in the darkest times, but with each passing day, it gets harder. He becomes more closed off, not letting the light reach him.

But sometimes a voice is all we need to hear.

As the soft voice of a caring boy slips through his bedroom wall, Louis finds himself seeing little bits of that light again. But with it, Louis notices the darkness from the past, that he tried to move on from, starts to become illuminated.

Will this mystery boy help Louis bring down his walls, or will the past continue to haunt him?

-------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2019 by Finnegan Tomlin – FINN

First published in 2019

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the author, nor be otherwise circulated in any form of binding or cover other than that in which is published.

DISCLAIMER
This book is a work of fiction. The characters, events, and places are all a part of their own world and have no correlation with real-life. The events of this book are all made-up, and in no way, intentionally, reflect my own or any other person's life.

TO KEEP THE DEDICATIONS SHORT
To the best mum I could have asked for.
For Tiffani; thanks for sticking with me.
For the entire LGBT+ community.
And for Derek.

-------------------------------------------

SOMETHING ELSE

This will be the last thing, I promise.

So, this book is also available on Amazon, so, like, if you're interested in all of that there's a link in my bio.

BUT ALSO, if you feel inclined to support me and make my tummy go fuzzy, you could also leave a review of this book on Goodreads (or Amazon if it lets you).

It helps immensely and as I said before, it makes my tummy all fuzzy.

Okay, I'm done now :D

-------------------------------------------

COMPLETE

-------------------------------------------

ENJOY!