Meet S.D.666

The woods were dead silent, the sunrise was peaking out from behind the canipe of trees. No sound was heard, not even the "whoosh" of the wind dared to break it. No animals in sight, not a thing moved as the sun continued it's journey up into the sky. Then a sudden, but quiet "snap" echoed. Then another and another, they kept getting louder and louder. Afterwards shallow fast breaths could be heard as the snaps continued. Soon, more snaps followed from different feet. More followed the second, it was a chase.

  A child, no more than five with gravity-defying blond hair, deepest blue eyes, tan skin, and whisker marks on his cheeks, was running away from two men and a woman. The first man was about 5' 6" with short straight black hair, almost yellow eyes, and a buff build. The man running a little ways behind the first was a little shorter at 5' 4" with straight long blood red hair tied into a low ponytail and he had a swimmers build. The last was the woman. She was the tallest at 6 feet and had swimmers build. She had short straight dark, almost black, blue hair. 

  They procurers were all wearing the same thing.  A n uniform that was made of lose dark blue pants, black sandals, red short sleeved shirt, and a short sleeved dark blue jacket. The boy was bare foot, had no shirt, many scares, and patched pants that were ripped at the bottom. The boy was running with all his might as his eyes searched for a safe place to hide or a way to lose his procurers. In doing so  he missed an upturned root. His foot caught on the root and he came crashing down, hitting his head with a "thwack". The men slowed to a stop in front of the child and stood surrounding him from all sides, though they stood five feet away. 

  "Edison," the lady stopped to make sure she had the mans attention, "make sure he's really unconscious."

  "What?" shouted the shortest, "Why me?!"

  "Because I said so."

  "What kind of answer is that?"

  "My kind of answer."

  "Just do it Ed, and don't underestimate him, his chakra and magic may be blocked, but he's still a fantastic fighter," chipped in the other male.

  "Oh, shut it, Rondsy," snapped Ed.

  "Both of you shut up," snapped the female of the group as she rubbed her temples.

  "Sorry, Comara," responded both of the boys.

  "Good, now Ed do your job and don't die."

  "I'll try not to."

  Ed slowly walked towards the child laying on the forest floor looking oh so incent. There was nothing incent about this child, maybe there was, but not now. This single boy killed 285 gourds in the year the had him in the prison and he always found a way to get out of his cell. This was no ordinary kid. ANBU caption at the age of three and a SSS-class wizard at four. Their are only three SSS-class wizards in the world. The only reason they had him in the first place was because he gave himself up for his teammates. After all what's three ANBU worth when you have the only person in the world that can use both chakra and magic?  Nothing that's what nothing. 

  So when their head boss got the chance to get him with no resistance, he was on cloud nine. The problem was that he had been here a year and he seems to escape once a week with no one knowing. It was starting to become a pain and the boss was starting to get tired of it. So was everyone else. He was a favorite among the prisoners, though. Every time someone new would come in he'd be there to tell them it was OK and cheer them up. When someone slipped up and was going to be punished, no matter what punishment it was, he would always take it instead. It was because of this that he had a high pain tolerance. Though, he still looked like shit. He had burses, scares, cuts that hadn't healed yet and so much more. He had almost no pain feeling and it was because of this he had almost no fear. Nothing could be done to that boy to scare him. No threats, no promises, and no physical pain either. 

  As Ed came up to the boy, he didn't move, not a twitch. So, Ed kicked him, hard. Nothing. again, and again still nothing. Soon, he stopped and looked up at his partners.

  "So, what now?" Ed asked as he looked back down.

  "Well, we bring him back and finish the job," explained Comara. 

  "So, who's carrying him?" asked Rondsy, "I vote not it!" he exclaimed. 

  "Fine, Ed you carry him," Comara ordered.

  "What, why me again?"

  "Just do it!"

  "Fine."

  Ed leaned over to pick up the kid and put him on his back. As the other two turned to leave he asked if they had any rope to tie his hands together with. Comara sighed and walked back over and tied his hands together they had brought just in case. They got about 15 feet away from were they had grabbed the kid when it happened. The sun was 3/4 of the way across the sky, Comara and Rondsy were a good five feet away from Ed when they heard a "thump". Both of them spun around to see.......Nothing. nothing was there and if their partner wasn't just behind them they would have thought they were imagining things. Taking out a kunai and hunkering down, they waited and watched. After five minutes of nothing they decided to go see if they could find the kid and their partner. After six minutes of searching the forest Rondsy screamed. 

  "What is it?" yelled Comara as she spun around to face Rondsy. His face was one of terrier and he looked like he was going to be sick. He raised a shaky finger to point out past two trees. Comara took a look at what she saw had her frozen in place. It was Ed, but he had a hole in his chest that was were his heart should've been. Blood was flowing out of it like a waterfall and his neck was at a very weird angle.  Even from 10 paces away she could tell he was dead. S.D.666 had just made his 286th kill. 

  "We need to find that child," whispered Comara in a daze still staring at Ed. Rondsy could only nod. Soon enough they found another team that had been killed. In her head Comara was counting. Now he had 289 kills in a year! The kept coming across bodies of their comrades. So far Comara had counted 15 more kills bringing his total up to 305. After two hours of looking for the kid they found him resting underneath a tree. Reading a knock out dart Comara put it in this small hallow cylinder put one end to her mouth and blew. The dart flew through the air and as it got two inches away from the target he shot up and leapt away from the tree growling he turned and took off. Comara smiled and relaxed, the dart had hit. All they had to do now was wait for the drug to activate and go get their pray. Once he was behind bars he wouldn't be their problem anymore and he would be punished for running away and killing some of the guards. Ed would be avenged. After finishing this thought Comara started to run in the direction the kid went. Rondsy saw her leaving and followed. 

  "Will Ed be avenged?" He asked with a scowl on his face. 

  "Of course, now we need to go get him back into a cell."

  "Right."

  As they kept walking they soon saw a flash of yellow in the brush. Comara walked over to him and bent down. He was barley awake.

  "We got you," Comara said in a sing song voice.

  "So you did, no matter I will get away one of these days," He responded with no emotion in his voice. He opened his eyes and looked up at Comara. Every time she saw those eyes she would freeze up with fear. These eyes, the eyes of this child, were dead. It was as if his soul had abandoned his body, but it kept walking. It shook her to her very core. 

  "Wh-whatever, you didn't get away this time and that is our only concern."

  The child simply stared up at her as his eyes started to close. He said one final thing.

  "Burn in hell"

  After that was said he passed out. Comara picked him up and said, "Whatever you say brat." With that she started to walk back to the prison as the sun started to set.