【十八】 take me back home ‣ ep. 1

november 25, 201808:56location: nct 127's dorm

november 25, 2018
08:56
location: nct 127's dorm

the previous night, the production crew had put cameras around the dorm so they could film dayoung packing and whatnot.

it was now around nine in the morning and because she fell asleep in taeil's, sicheng's, and yuta's shared bedroom, yuta was waking her up. the other members were either washing up, lounging around, or cooking breakfast like taeyong was.

"yinyin! wake up~" yuta shook her gently. "breakfast is almost ready."

"i'll wake up later.." dayoung mumbled, digging her face into his pillow since he let her sleep in his bed last night.

yuta let out a sigh and grabbed both of her wrists, pulling her up in a sitting position.

"you still have to pack too," he reminded.

"can you help me?"

grinning at the cute maknae (for all units but dream), yuta nodded. "of course. come on, let's go wash up."

dayoung stood up from the mattress with the help of yuta and followed him into the bathroom. he handed her the moomin headband she had gotten as a birthday gift from renjun.

"so cute," he grinned once dayoung put it on, moving all of her hair away from her face.

it didn't take long for the girl to do her daily morning routine and in no time, she was sitting in the dining room, drowning in one of mark's hoodies. haechan, yuta, taeil, and johnny were in the same room as dayoung frowned, looking around.

"did you guys see my sketchbook? i left it on the table last night," she asked the boys, but only got head shakes in response.

"we'll find it later, but for now you need to start packing. you leave early tomorrow morning," taeil said.

"but," she groaned. "packing is so much work."

johnny nodded, "exactly, so start as soon as possible."

"but eat first!" taeyong added, placing a plate full of food in front of her.

later that day, yuta and taeil were with dayoung in her bedroom, helping her pack for her trip

"you should bring lots of sweaters," taeil suggested. "it's winter so it'll be really cold."

yuta and dayoung nodded in agreement and while looking through her closet, she pulled out a handful of hangers. most of the hoodies and jackets were from the other members, only a couple of them being her own.

"what else do i need?" she asked out loud, browsing through her drawers.

because dayoung just piled her jeans and tops inside her suitcase, yuta rolled them up and neatly put them inside so she'd had more space.

"aish, this girl.." he shook his head, making taeil chuckle.

"oh! shoes!"

while the girl ran out of the room to get her favorite pair of shoes from the shelf near the front door, the older boys talked a lot about her. in a few minutes, she returned back with her white, high-top vans. it had been a gift from their leader on her birthday so they could have (even more) matching clothes.

"you're only bringing one pair?" taeil asked, tilting his head.

she pursed her lips, "yeah, i should probably pick a few others."

out of nowhere, jisung and chenle ran into the room, tackling her in a hug.

"noona! can we come with you? please?" jisung pouted, clinging on to her.

"we're gonna miss you so much," frowned chenle.

dayoung giggled and reached up to mess up both of their hairs. "i'll be back before you know it!"

before the units other than 127 left, jisung, taeil, yuta, and chenle managed to get dayoung all packed up. everyone hugged dayoung goodbye and told her to stay safe and be good while on her trip since they wouldn't be able to see her off in the morning.

now, she was tucked in bed with haechan sleeping away beside her (because we all know he won't wake up in the morning to bid her farewell) and the leader stood near the door, ready to turn off the light.

"goodnight, yinyin," he grinned. "i'll see you in the morning. i love you, sleep well."

"sweet dreams, oppa! i love you."

when the light was flicked off and taeyong left, dayoung turned to her bedside table as haechan scooted closer to her.

"alexa, play goodnight by exo and add star by boyfriend to queue."

終。
IM WRitiNg literally a fanfic for my english short story skjsdjjd ive always written fics for english narratives and whatnot oop
also pls go listen to goodnight & boyfriend bc theyre my sleepy songs and theYRE SO PRETTY